[Announce] Softhddevice 2.0.0.

• I released version 2.0.0 of the plugin from the test branch.

Attention, the default branch is now "latest". The latest version from the vdpau+va-api+cuvid branch is 1.12.5.

This version can va-api+vdpau+cuvid+nvdec+cpu, that's too much for a branch title :)

M-Reimer, please update vdr-projects.github.io.

Main changes compared to vdpau+va-api+cuvid branch:

EGL support.

New video modules: va-api-egl, vdpau-glx, cuvid-egl, nvdec, nvdec-egl, cpu-glx, cpu-egl.

Pip for VA-API (va-api-glx and va-api-egl).

• It's never too much.

• I released version 2.0.0 of the plugin from the test branch.

Attention, the default branch is now "latest". The latest version from the vaapi+vdpau+cuvid branch is 1.12.5.

This version can va-api+vdpau+cuvid+nvdec+cpu, that's too much for a branch title :)

M-Reimer, please update vdr-projects.github.io.

Please update this in the settings of your repo on GitHub. You can set the default branch there.

• Hi lnj ,

i use it now instaed of softhdvaapi and it works perfect! Is it possible to make the PIP-Function available for svdrp-Commands to put them in keymacros.conf for defined Keys?

For example:

Code
        @softhddevice Blue 4 0        toggle PIP
        @softhddevice Blue 4 1        switch Pictures
        @softhddevice Blue 4 2        PIP Chan +
        @softhddevice Blue 4 3        PIP Chan -
  • Hiermit steure ich PIP

Code
    User6     @softhddevice 2
    User7     @softhddevice 7
    User8     @softhddevice 8

vdr-User-# 755 to_h264 chk_r vdr-transcode github

• There is control in the code, but it is not documented.

• jsffm

Oha, danke - das löst das Problem!

lnj

Please don't do any extra work, I didn't know it was already so easy... Thank you!

• Hi Inj,

I just tried to compile this version of softhddevice and get the following error:

What shall i do?

This is my ffmpeg

Code
    ffmpeg version 6.0 Copyright (c) 2000-2023 the FFmpeg developers

built with gcc 12 (Debian 12.2.0-14)

Thanx

msv

• Hi lnj,

same problem here:

Code
    codec.c: In function ‘CodecVideoDecode’:
    codec.c:954:32: error: ‘VideoDecoder’ {aka ‘struct _video_decoder_’} has no member named ‘filter_graph’
    954 |                     if (decoder->filter_graph) decoder->FirstKeyFrame++;
    |                                ^~
    make: *** [Makefile:230: codec.o] Fehler 1

It's a Debian 12 based Linux (nearly, updated one month ago) up-to-date with included ffmpeg in version ffmpeg version 5.1.3-1 Copyright (c) 2000-2022 the FFmpeg developers.

I never experienced that problem with the former test-branch. Any idea? Any further information needed?

• What is the use case for egl?

I use va-api-egl on my ThinkCentre with an i3-6100T as it is the only working softhddevice video mode (just tried today softhddevice-drm and softhddevice-drm-gles, both did not work). I would not get any video and no audio If I use softhddevice with va-api. If I use va-api-glx I would have an audio, but no video. --> please keep the support for va-api-egl :) (currently working with an older release of softhddevice - test branch from lnj's git).

• Hi lnj,

same here:

Code
    codec.c: In function ‘CodecVideoDecode’:
    codec.c:954:32: error: ‘VideoDecoder’ {aka ‘struct _video_decoder_’} has no member named ‘filter_graph’
      954 |                     if (decoder->filter_graph) decoder->FirstKeyFrame++;
          |                                ^~
    make[1]: *** [Makefile:230: codec.o] Error 1

It's a Ubuntu(Focal) 20.04 - ffmpeg Version 4.2.7

THX

TT S2-6400 - saa716x kompilieren unter 20.04(Focal)

• Any idea? Any further information needed?

You need to add the package libavfilter-dev to the build dependencies - as in https://launchpad.net/~seahawk…10/+listing-archive-extra

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Hi,

I get "undefined symbol: gltexturesubimage2d".

Seems to be related to the opengl version. I use opengl-4.2 (ubuntu focal), and this function comes wit OpenGL 4.5 ...

~ Markus

Client1: ASUS P5QC, Dual Core 3G, Cine S2, Ext. Board von TBE, Xubuntu 20.04, VDR 2.6x

Client2: RPI3

Server: RPI4, Sundtek SkyTV Dual 2x

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!