Frisch aus der ML:
VDR developer version 1.7.23 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This is a developer version. Even though I use it in my productive
environment. I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 1.7.22:
- Removed the '.pl' suffix from svdrpsend.pl (sorry, I missed that one).
- Fixed bonding more than two devices.
- Fixed handling symbolic links in cRecordings::ScanVideoDir() (reported by
- Fixed a memory leak in cRecordings::ScanVideoDir() in case there are too many
link levels (reported by Sundararaj Reel).
- Removed redundant memset() in the ctor of cSatCableNumbers (triggered by
Ville Skyttä pointing out that the argument sequence in the call was wrong).
- Removed a redundant NULL check in cDvbSpuDecoder::setTime() (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Added HasSnr to the DEBUG_SIGNALQUALITY output in cDvbTuner::GetSignalQuality()
(triggered by Ville Skyttä pointing out that the variable HasSnr was unused).
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Added support for HbbTV to libsi (thanks to Christoph Haubrich).
- Added support for devices with more than one delivery system per frontend.
This requires a DVB driver with version 5.5 or higher that can handle the
DTV_ENUM_DELSYS call. With older drivers it will fall back to one delivery
system per frontend.
- Updated the Hungarian language texts (thanks to István Füley).
- cDvbTuner::ExecuteDiseqc() now makes sure only one tuner sends SCR commands
at any given time (reported by Frank Neumann).
- cEvent::FixEpgBugs() now replaces any newline characters in stream component
descriptions with blanks (thanks to Torsten Lang for reporting a problem with
EPG data from BSkyB's "MTV MUSIC", S28.2E-2-2010-7012).
- Fixed cDvbSubtitleConverter::SetOsdData() (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed cListBase::Move() in case From and To are equal (reported by Sundararaj
- Added support for DVB-T2 to libsi (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Added support for handling DVB-T2 transponders. This requires a DVB driver
with version 5.3 or higher that can handle the DTV_DVBT2_PLP_ID call (thanks
to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Fixed cConfig::Load() for g++ version 4.7.0 (thanks to Ville Skyttä).
- Fixed a possible memory corruption in cTsToPes::GetPes() in case of broken
TS packets, e.g. when switching channels.
- Fixed the SVDRP command CLRE for a single channel in case there are events
that have a timer (thanks to Timo Eskola).
- BIDI support now checks at runtime whether the system runs with UTF-8 (suggested
by Torsten Lang).
- Added member functions Adapter() and Frontend() to cDvbDevice (suggested by
- The parameters that are only used by "second generation" delivery systems (DVB-S2
and DVB-T2) are no longer written into channels.conf for "first generation"
delivery systems (DVB-S and DVB-T).
- Changed IndexToHMSF() so that it can handle negative Index values.
- Added option -N to the msgmerge call in the Makefile, because fuzzy translation
mostly resulted in useless strings.
- The new setup option "Replay/Show remaining time" can be used to switch between
showing the total length or the remaining time of the recording that is currently
- Fixed wrongfully displaying the length of a recording in the title of the replay
- Fixed frozen live view with device bonding in case the bonded master is used for
live viewing (reported by Uwe Scheffler).
Danke an Klaus für die neue Version!