aus der ML:
VDR developer version 1.7.14 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous version is available at
This is a developer version. Even though I use it in my productive
environment. I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 1.7.13:
- Fixed handling empty strings in cSource::FromString().
- Assigned the source character 'I' to "IPTV" (suggested by Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Assigned the source character 'V' to "Analog Video" (suggested by Lars Hanisch).
This obsoletes the ANALOGTV patch.
- Added support for ATSC devices (thanks to Alex Lasnier).
This obsoletes the ATSC patch.
- The "Source" item in the "Edit channel" menu now wraps around the list of sources
(suggested by Halim Sahin).
- Fixed editing channel parameters.
- The new setup option "Recording/Delete timeshift recording" controls whether a timeshift
recording is automatically deleted after viewing it.
This obsoletes the DELTIMESHIFTREC patch.
Note that the meaning of the values for this option is different from the DELTIMESHIFTREC
patch: 0 means timeshift recordings are not automatically deleted (the default behavior
as in previous versions), while 1 means to ask the user whether the recording shall be
- Added cChannel::IsSourceType() to test if a channel's source is of a given type.
- Changed the polarization characters in cDvbSourceParam::GetOsdItem() to uppercase.
- The full timer file name is now displayed if it ends with "TITLE" or "EPISODE"
(pointed out by Udo Richter).
- Fixed "attempt to drop wrong frame from ring buffer" when skipping +/- one minute
- The new setup option "Folders in timer menu" controls whether the file names in
the timer menu are shown with their full folder path.