Moin

• [Edit]
    gelöscht!

schönen Gruss aus dem Ahrtal

OBI

HW: Celeron 1,8 ; ECS 661FX-M ; 256 MB ; 120 GB Samsung ; DVB-S 1.3 ; NEC Brenner 3520 A verpackt in einem grossen aber kühlen Desktop ;)
    SW:Mahlzeit ISO 3.2

Test-VDR:
    HW:Antec Aria Gehäuse mit GLCD 128x64 , ECS 741 GX-M mit Duron 1600@1200 , 256 MB , 80 GB Samsung , Nova-S , FS FF-C als OSD Device , NEC-Brenner 2100
    SW:Mahlzeit ISO 3.2

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von obi ()

• Zitat

Original von obi
    Users, who discover translation error here, collect please

I'd change
    "English only - for our guests that don't speak German"
    to
    "English only - for our visitors who don't speak German"
    or
    "English only - for all non-German speaking VDR users"

Sounds better IMHO. ;)

• I would suggest to move up the International-subforum under news
    So the non german speaking dudes have both forums among each other.
    (I suppose that the 'german-forums' are not that interesting to them...)

• Cool an English language forum.

Thanks guys. Maybe it would be a good idea to publish the information on the DEV list?

Cheers

Tony

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

• Zitat

Original von kiwi
    Maybe it would be a good idea to publish the information on the DEV list?

I'm afraid I woudl upset users on the mailinglist though, since some seem to feel like this is an attempt to poach users or lessen the quality of the ML or whatever, so I'd like to announce that in a way that as many users as possible accept that there's something besides the ML.

Would a text like this be ok?
    You English experts: any improvements?

• Thomas
    i'd say that's ready to publish. someone who still feels offended by these word's must have a really bad day, at least to my mind.

[SIZE=8] ASUS P7P55D, LGA 1156, i7 870@2.93GHz / 8GB DDR3 RAM / GeForce GT 520 (GF119) / WD RED 3 TB / KNC1 DVB-C mit SAA7146 (budget_av) / Terratec Cinergy DT XS (DVB-T)
    ansonsten Zweitinstallation: Archlinux, MythTV 0.27-fixes mit Kodi-pvr

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von schitthoch2 ()

• Important note:
    The forum is for user support. Users supporting other users. This list is for asking developpers questions, reporting bugs, posting patches, feature requests... If user support is moved to the forum the developper list will be more useful for all those concerned.

Instead of your paragraph "Mind you..."

If you want

Cheers

Tony

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!