{expired: AVG,eHD,NUC} BM²LTS v2.95.1-Based on Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS "RC01"

• Hi,

sorry, das hatte ich in der Vergangenheit schon entdeckt und wieder verdrängt (shame on me). :wand

Wie stelle ich denn dieses Backup wieder her?

VG
    Olli

• Hi,

Zitat

- just have to replace the lircd.conf and lirc folder, remote.conf to have working remote.
    (before, i had few problems with the mceusb driver)

test it with

Code
    dpkg-reconfigure lirc

Zitat

Remote control configuration: Windows Media Center Transceivers/Remotes (all)

Code
    vi /etc/lirc/hardware.conf

Zitat

REMOTE="Nuvoton Transceivers/Remotes"
    REMOTE_MODULES="lirc_dev nuvoton-cir"
    REMOTE_DRIVER="default"

Code
    service lirc restart

regards
    cinfo

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cinfo ()

• Hi,

es steht jetzt eine BM2LTS_V2.40A_RC4_Route66_Release.iso zum Download bereit (siehe oben)

Grüße
    cinfo

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von cinfo ()

• thanks cinfo, i'm seeding it.

2 questions. i run bm2lts on a pc. still on rc3 for the moment
    what is the difference between the standby and poweroff mode?
    i've tried both and the pc shutdown (and open the dvd drive).

is it possible to start the pc with remote control when the pc goes in standby?
    if not, could you tell me the interest of a such mode?

i've just notice a longer bootime (especially between the apparence of the bm2lts screen and the real tv picture). is it normal?
    why the dvd drive tray is opened at shutdown?

how do you scan dvb-s2 transponders? i can't find on wirbelscan how to change 8psk

• Hi,

Zitat

what is the difference between the standby and poweroff mode?

standby
    #######
    eHD=off and VDR=working

poweroff
    #######
    eHD, VDR, Mainboard =off

@PC only "poweroff" is working (no reebox frontpanel)

Zitat

how do you scan dvb-s2 transponders? i can't find on wirbelscan how to change 8psk

Code
    wirbelscancontrol (0.0.2) - scan channels using wirbelscan
    wirbelscan (0.0.7) - DVB Kanalsuche

try using this /etc/reel/p.wirbelscan.conf

Code
    #
    # configuration file for wirbelscan plugin
    #

- LOAD_PLUGIN=false
    + LOAD_PLUGIN=true
    PLUGIN_OPTIONS="-P'wirbelscan'"

and in /etc/reel/p.wirbelscancontrol.conf

Code
    #
    # configuration file for wirbelscancontrol plugin
    #
    - LOAD_PLUGIN=false
    + LOAD_PLUGIN=true
    PLUGIN_OPTIONS="-P'wirbelscancontrol'"

and reboot

Code
    init 6

regards
    cinfo

• Die Vorschaubilder für die Aufnahmen lassen sich nun auch mit der beigefügten Skriptdatei

Code
    generate_preview.sh

erstellen.

Bitte die Datei mit sftp (z.B. mucommander) auf den vdr kopieren. zugangsdaten:

user: root
    pw: bm2lts

Und mit dem Midnight Commander entpacken.

Code
    mc

Die Datei gehört in den Ordner

Code
    /usr/sbin

Bitte die dort liegende Datei überschrieben!

Test erfolgt per Fernbedienung und OSD.

1. Aufnahmenordner im OSD öffnen
    2. Blaue Taste drücken und den Punkt "Vorschaubild erzeugen" mit OK bestätigen
    3. Kontrolle, ob das Vorschaubild erstellt wurde

Dateien

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BM2LTS im VDR-Portal   http://www.bm2lts.de   http://www.sc-schulze.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empfang: Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Netceiver (2x DVB-s2dual)

Kopfstation: Virtuelle Maschine mit BM2LTS v3.4.XX

Clients: NUC10i5FNH2 -> BM2LTS v3.4.XX; FireTV4k mit Kodi u. VNSI-Plugin

NAS: Aufnahmen u. Plex-Media

• Hello,
    I've decided to give RC4 a try. The Ubuntu desktop is booting every time via the monitor port but no User interface on the HDMI.
    After 3-4 cold reboots the AVG is displaying only REEL Multimedia logo on the display and hangs there.

Best regards.

Server: YaVDR Ansible VM (VDR 2.4.8) as a VNSI Server and Streamdev Server. DD CINE S2 + 2 x DD Duoflex S2 (6 tuners)

VDR1 Client- ASUS AT3IONTI, 4gb RAM, 32GB SSD, MCE Remote, Custom case, YAVDR 0.6.2

VDR2 Client- ASUS AT5IONTI, 4gb RAM, 128GB SSD, MCE Remote, D-Vine 5 HTPC Case, YAVDR Ansible, Ubuntu 20.04.2

VDR3 Client- Modified Reelbox AVG II with working display: Gigabyte C1037UN-EU + EHD + 4GB ram + 32GB SSD. Streamdev client only.BM2LTS

UNRAID - 110 TB storage, Supermicro X10SRL -F + Xeon E5-2680 v3 + 256 GB DDR4 ECC Ram.

• Hello,
    I've decided to give RC4 a try. The Ubuntu desktop is booting every time via the monitor port but no User interface on the HDMI.

user interface on HDMI? I dont understand ? The AVG has no HDMI-graphics onboard:
    AVG1->VGA
    AVG2->VGA+DVI

BM2LTS v2.40A_RC4 has Ubuntu-Desktop over VGA.... with onboard GPU.

After 3-4 cold reboots the AVG is displaying only REEL Multimedia logo on the display and hangs there.

I think it your AVG is hanging at the grub-boot-menu ... press ENTER.

Have you checked the syslog?

After installation you must configure your AVG on terminal with

Code
    route66

please check the install-manual . see below.

BM2LTS im VDR-Portal   http://www.bm2lts.de   http://www.sc-schulze.de

Empfang: Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Octopus Net S2 max (8 Tuner) + Netceiver (2x DVB-s2dual)

Kopfstation: Virtuelle Maschine mit BM2LTS v3.4.XX

Clients: NUC10i5FNH2 -> BM2LTS v3.4.XX; FireTV4k mit Kodi u. VNSI-Plugin

NAS: Aufnahmen u. Plex-Media

• stschulze

thanks for the generate preview script. Works fine.

cinfo

thanks for RC4.
    I've just reinstall and all is working fine.

Do you think it's possible to add somewhere on the menu, a new entry that could reload (1- Restart VDR, 2- restart DVB, 3- reboot BM2LTS)?
    I have sometimes buffer overflow with some HD channels, the only way is to restart the PC or if VDR crashed, it will be ok after that.

thanks for adding the dvb-fe-ds3000.fw.
    If i send you my lirc config, could you integrate it? i use the mceusb driver and the hauppauge remote control from my dvb-t card (the grey one)

Last questions about the sources. Will it be available somewhere? the french menus are not perfect

thanks

• Hi,

Zitat

If i send you my lirc config, could you integrate it? i use the mceusb driver and the hauppauge remote control from my dvb-t card (the grey one)

yes we will make

Code
    Last questions about the sources. Will it be available somewhere? the french menus are not perfect

can be found in the developer Image BM2LTS V2.32E RC2 Route66 Release Iso

regards
    cinfo

• Hi cinfo,

ich habe dasselbe Problem (aktuell auf RC4) wie bm2lts_fan. Sobald eine Aufnahme läuft, kann ich nur noch die Kanäle von Tuner 1 nutzen. Dabei habe ich 2 DVB-C Tuner und einen DVB-T Tuner.

Die Empfangseinstellung --> Antenneinstellungen bestätigt im Setup?

In die Einstellungen zu gehen und mit "OK" zu bestätigen, hat leider nichts gebracht. Alle Tuner sind in den Settings aktiviert, aber der zweite DVB-C Tuner wird nicht benutzt.

Hast du eine Idee was ich noch ausprobieren kann? Irgendwelche Settings-Files ändern?

Viele Grüße,
    Eric

• I dont understand ? The AVG has no HDMI-graphics onboard:
    AVG1->VGA
    AVG2->VGA+DVI

Sorry, probably have not been precise enough. I meant that the Avantgarde is displaying no picture via eHD, while the ubuntu was booting fine in the background (visible via the PC VGA port).

You were right, the reelbox hangs on the GRUB menu and all I had to do was to press enter on the keyboard to resume booting. The problem persisted even after a proper shutdown via the remote control.
    I did an experiment then. Installed fresh BM2LTS RC3, went through Route66 script and then watched some channels. Then cold reboot the box via the back switch of the PSU simulating a restart because of a hang. After turning the receiver back on it stayed again on the reel multimedia logo....Only attaching a keyboard and pressing enter solved the issue.
    Having in mind that sometimes only a hard reset solves some operation problems I would also support @eclipsedvd in his suggestion if possible to add safe reboot option somewhere in the menu....if possible of course.

Otherwise I can report that channel switching is faster with the RC versions compared to the old (stable) one and the overall performance is much better.

Best regards.

EDITED: I have just noticed that in the previous stable version of BM2LTS putting an USB flash drive on the front USB port of the AVG a menu was opening showing the content of the drive. It was very convenient for installing .deb files.
    Currently with RC3 and RC4 it is not the case. One needs to navigate via file explorer to the USB drive. It would be great if this feature will be available again.

Server: YaVDR Ansible VM (VDR 2.4.8) as a VNSI Server and Streamdev Server. DD CINE S2 + 2 x DD Duoflex S2 (6 tuners)

VDR1 Client- ASUS AT3IONTI, 4gb RAM, 32GB SSD, MCE Remote, Custom case, YAVDR 0.6.2

VDR2 Client- ASUS AT5IONTI, 4gb RAM, 128GB SSD, MCE Remote, D-Vine 5 HTPC Case, YAVDR Ansible, Ubuntu 20.04.2

VDR3 Client- Modified Reelbox AVG II with working display: Gigabyte C1037UN-EU + EHD + 4GB ram + 32GB SSD. Streamdev client only.BM2LTS

UNRAID - 110 TB storage, Supermicro X10SRL -F + Xeon E5-2680 v3 + 256 GB DDR4 ECC Ram.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Alexandro77 ()

• Hallo

Zu Eintrag #130

Hat mal jemand versucht eine platte grösser 2tb mit route66 einzurichten?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Ich hab nun eine funktionsfähige SDA4 mit beinahe 4GB.

Meine bisherigen Versuche schlugen fehl, da nach der factory Installation die Partition im MS-DOS Format festgelegt ist.
    Dadurch ist die Partitiongröße auf maximal 2TB begrenzt.
    Dies kann aber durch unten stehende Änderung (geklaut von Joerg;-) leicht geändert werden.
    Also nach der Factory Installation noch vor Schritt 1 von route 66 folgendermaßen die Partition auf GID ändern:

9) # gdisk /dev/sda
    10) mit "w" neue GPT Tabelle geschrieben
    11) # parted /dev/sda
    12) (parted) toggle 2 bios_grub
    13) (parted) quit
    14) # update-grub
    15) # grub-install --recheck /dev/sda
    16) # reboot

Nach dem Reboot normal weiter mit route66.
    Schritt-1; Schritt-2; ..

Gruß
    bm2lts_fan

ReelBox Avantgarde II: SSD: 256GB, HD1 4TB , RAM: 4GB, Software: BM2LTS v2.45, CPU: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-56; NetCeiver, 4x DVB-S2 intern

• Hi cinfo,
    there are no seed on that torrent. Could you make a tar archive somewhere?

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/yaPWraA.png]
    I am seeding the torrent from the first day of the release. Check your connectivity please.
    If cinfo do not have something against, I can upload the image to dropbox.

• [Blockierte Grafik: http://i.imgur.com/yaPWraA.png]
    I am seeding the torrent from the first day of the release. Check your connectivity please.
    If cinfo do not have something against, I can upload the image to dropbox.

oups, i made a mistake with my quotes.
    In fact, i want to download the RC2 release and there is no seed at all. RC3 and RC4 are already download.
    I only want the sources that are included in the RC2 release and not in RC3-RC4.

• Hallo Cinfo,

trotz Zuweisung in der fstab wird weiterhin die sda4 als /media/hd gemapt - der VDR sieht weder mein Raid (sb1), noch mein NAS, obwohl es als Aufnahmemedium unter Netzwerkverbindungen bzw unter Videorekorder/Festplatt Aufnahmemedium eingebunden sind !

Welche Konfigurations Datei ist hier zu editieren ?

Danke und Gruß

GHe

Netceiver 1: 3*DVB-C - G09
    Netceiver 2: 3*DVB-S2 Dual - ORF via Alphacrypt Classic
    VDR 2 : AVG 2 1GB RAM 120GB HD - BM2LTS v2.95.1
    VDR 4 : NUC5I7RYH 16GB RAM 128GB SSD - BM2LTS v2.95.1 Kodi

VDR 5 : AFTV mit Kodi

• Hi,

Zitat

Netzwerkverbindungen bzw unter Videorekorder/Festplatt Aufnahmemedium eingebunden sind !

lösche doch mal die Verbingung und suche das NAS neu
    und wese dann über das OSD "Alle Medien" zu. Die fstab brauch man nicht anpassen und es ist richtig das alles über /media/hd geht.

Grüße
    cinfo

• Hallo

Nachdem BM2LTS V2 aus meiner Sicht problemlos läuft, habe ich die Reel auf Dauer hochgerüstet.
    Meine Familie stört sich an dem schwarzen Hintergrund der Menüs.

Noch unter BMTS V1.94 konnte ich die Menüfarbe problemlos auf blau umstellen.

Auch unter BM2LTS V2.40A RC4 gibts den entsprechenden Menuepunkt unter:
    setup -> Grundeinstellungen -> Bildschirmmenü und Sprache
    zu finden.

Die Änderung der Einstellung auf "blue" zeigt aber keine Wirkung.
    Selbst nach einem Restart, siehts da schwarz aus.

In diesem Forum habe ich unter Eintrag #80 einen Hinweis gefunden wonach man, ohne das Menue zu benutzen, auch umstellen könnte.

Zitat:
    .. wer es möchte muß es sich es aus dem Reeimage selber kopieren. Liegt unter /usr/share/reel/skinreel3/Blue

Von diesem Pfad habe ich mir einige banner*.png auf den PC kopiert und dort festgestellt, dass diese auch einen schwarzen Hintergrund haben.

Kann ich von der V1.94 den kompletten Pfad (Blue/) übernehmen, oder gibt's da Abhängigkeiten die mir damit die Menüs verzaubern würden ?

Gruß
    bm2lts_fan

ReelBox Avantgarde II: SSD: 256GB, HD1 4TB , RAM: 4GB, Software: BM2LTS v2.45, CPU: AMD Turion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-56; NetCeiver, 4x DVB-S2 intern

• Hi,

tlv

Zitat

Hast du eine Idee was ich noch ausprobieren kann? Irgendwelche Settings-Files ändern?

schaue doch mal bitte ob in der /etc/default/mcli auch 2mal ein DVB-C Karte eingetragen ist -- wenn nicht ändern und ein Reboot

z.B.

Code
    NETWORK_INTERFACE="eth1.2"
    MCLI_ENABLED="false"
    DVB_C_DEVICES="2"
    DVB_S_DEVICES="0"
    DVB_S2_DEVICES="0"
    DVB_T_DEVICES="0"

Grüße
    cinfo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!