Posts by Alexandro77

Dear All,

I have 4 DVB-S tuners, each of them receiving 4 sat positions via diseqc 4x1 switch.

1. 23.5 east

2. 19.5 east

3. 13.5 east

4. 39.0 east

I have the following configuration and everything is working as expected:

Recently acquired a new tuner which will be separately connected to a dish, pointed at 1.0 west.

Could you please let me know what additional diseqc lines should be added so that the 5th tuner can lock at 1.0 west position.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

Wow, it is working now:

I have executed the following command:

sudo dpkg -i /home/vdr_2.2.0-13yavdr0~trustylocal1_amd64.deb

It is so much better experience to have automatically selected audio and subtitles language now.

Thank you so much for this patch and the overall help.

What a fantastic board.

Hope one day in the future it will be implemented in the next VDR versions and YaVDR distributions by default.

Best regards.

Hello again seahawk1986 ,

I have successfully managed to compile the VDR with the patch following the steps you kindly provided.

Now I have the following in my home directory:

I understand that I have to install the VDR in the system.

Which one do I need and how to proceed further?

I can see that some plugins have been compiled as well.

Once again, sorry for all the questions, but I am really a rookie in the Linux world.

Thank you.

Best regards

Hello,

I am still using VDR2.2.0 for my main server.

Noticed that there is no Language code for Bulgarian implemented.

As I have set preference for English audio, every time I switch to Bulgarian channel the audio/subtitle settings have to be amended so that I have Bulgarian audio or subtitles.

Is there any way that I can set Bulgarian as a proffered language?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Thank you for your comment.

I am really happy with my Digital Devices cards and do not plan on changing them for TBS for now.

Already have purchased a Syba I/O Crest SI-PEX60016. WIll report how it works once I receive it and install it.

Hello,

Probably such a topic already exists but couldn't managed to find it.

I am building a separate headless YaVDR server. The mainboard has only one PCI-Ex16 slot.

I have 2x DD Cine S2 cards and one Duoflex. Obviously I have one PCI-E slot missing to accomodate both cards and I was wondering what you guys are using as an extender.

There are many extenders/splitters on the market nowadays but I would like to avoid any "tests" and find a proven and tested model.

Will be very gratefull for any comments and suggestions.

Best regards.

Alexander

Dear all,

I am trying to install YAVDR 0.6.2 on an Atom based motherboard wih 32gb SSD.

The installation is not completing because it hangs on 15% preceed.

Tried a number of times, different USB flash drives, but it hangs at the same level.

I have no ideas what to try next.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best regards