[Announce] xineliboutput-2.0.0 and 1.1.0

• VDR Plugin 'xineliboutput' Revision History
    -------------------------------------------

????-??-??: Version 2.0.0

- Dropped support for vdr < 2.0
    - Support for cDevice:: ScaleVideo()

2013-08-20: Version 1.1.0

- Added simple touchscreen remote controller to vdr-sxfe
    - Added XShape support for HUD OSD: opaque HUD OSD when no compositing manager
    (Thanks to grueni75)
    - Added support for background image streams (display images or videos while playing music)
    (Thanks to Helmar Gerloni)
    - Added manual ordering to playlist menu (Thanks to Marco Skambraks)
    - Hide mouse cursor after 2 seconds mouse inactivity (Thanks to Gerald Dachs)
    - Added support for Alt and Ctrl key modifiers to X11 keyboard remote controller.
    - Added support for yaepg(hd) video window with HUD OSD (Thanks to grueni75)
    - New, smoother live mode SCR sync algorithm (Thanks to Dirk Brenken)
    - Scale or re-position SD subtitles on HD OSD (Thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg)
    - Added an option to select subtitle OSD scaling or re-positioning
    - Use xineliboutput/allowed_hosts.conf instead of svdrphosts.conf
    - Implemented demuxer with mpeg-ts support
    - Initial support for vdr-1.7.15
    - Support for multilayer OSD
    - Improved OSD scaling (OSD reacts now immediately to frame size changes)
    - Replaced cIConv with VDR's cCharConv.
    - Supports only for vdr-1.6.0 or later.
    - Implemented build-time configuration script
    - Fixed aspect ratio problems when using ffmpeg mpeg2 decoder
    - H.264 updates
    - Added support for .ass subtitles to media player (Thanks to zaverel)
    - Added support for .smi subtitles to media player
    - Added OpenGL HUD OSD support: HUD OSD without compositing / window manager
    (thanks to grueniUnder75)
    - Added tearing-free OpenGL video output support with high-quality OSD (thanks to grueni75)

With gentoo vdr-xineliboutput-9999 need a little and dirty patch for Makefile or compile failed

Thanks to phintuka

to get xineliboutput-2.0
    cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@xineliboutput.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xineliboutput co vdr-xineliboutput

For xineliboutput-1.1.0
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/xineliboutput/

• Schön, wenn man erst bei google nach dem Download oder einer Projektseite suchen muss...

Wo gibts xineliboutput-2.0.0? Hab nur 1.1.0 gefunden.

http://sourceforge.net/project…tput/files/xineliboutput/

- Client1: Thermaltake DH 102 mit 7" TouchTFT * Debian Stretch/vdr-2.4.0/graphtft/MainMenuHooks-Patch * Zotac H55-ITX WiFi * Core i3 540 * 4GB RAM ** Zotac GT630 * 1 TB System HDD * 4 GB RAM * Harmony 900 * satip-Plugin

- Client2: Alfawise H96 Pro Plus * KODI
    - Server: Intel Pentium G3220 * DH87RL * 16GB RAM * 4x4TB 3.5" WD RED + 1x500GB 2.5" * satip-Plugin
    - SAT>IP: Inverto iLNB

• yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• - Client1: Thermaltake DH 102 mit 7" TouchTFT * Debian Stretch/vdr-2.4.0/graphtft/MainMenuHooks-Patch * Zotac H55-ITX WiFi * Core i3 540 * 4GB RAM ** Zotac GT630 * 1 TB System HDD * 4 GB RAM * Harmony 900 * satip-Plugin

- Client2: Alfawise H96 Pro Plus * KODI
    - Server: Intel Pentium G3220 * DH87RL * 16GB RAM * 4x4TB 3.5" WD RED + 1x500GB 2.5" * satip-Plugin
    - SAT>IP: Inverto iLNB

• If I try building this plugin outside of the vdr source tree DESTDIR is ignored for the locale files:

Code
    Makefile:100: Building outside VDR source tree
    Installing libvdr-xineliboutput.so.2.0.0 libxineliboutput-sxfe.so.2.0.0-cvs libxineliboutput-fbfe.so.2.0.0-cvs
    install -D libvdr-xineliboutput.so.2.0.0 libxineliboutput-sxfe.so.2.0.0-cvs libxineliboutput-fbfe.so.2.0.0-cvs /home/alexander/yaarch/vdr4arch/plugins/vdr-xineliboutput/pkg/vdr-xineliboutput/usr/lib/vdr/plugins/
    Installing po/et_EE.mo
    install -D -m644 po/et_EE.mo //usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo
    install: cannot remove '//usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo': Permission denied
    make: *** [//usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo] Error 1

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• If I try building this plugin outside of the vdr source tree DESTDIR is ignored for the locale files:

Code
    Makefile:100: Building outside VDR source tree
    Installing libvdr-xineliboutput.so.2.0.0 libxineliboutput-sxfe.so.2.0.0-cvs libxineliboutput-fbfe.so.2.0.0-cvs
    install -D libvdr-xineliboutput.so.2.0.0 libxineliboutput-sxfe.so.2.0.0-cvs libxineliboutput-fbfe.so.2.0.0-cvs /home/alexander/yaarch/vdr4arch/plugins/vdr-xineliboutput/pkg/vdr-xineliboutput/usr/lib/vdr/plugins/
    Installing po/et_EE.mo
    install -D -m644 po/et_EE.mo //usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo
    install: cannot remove '//usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo': Permission denied
    make: *** [//usr/share/locale/et_EE/LC_MESSAGES/vdr-xineliboutput.mo] Error 1

That's the raison why i need to patch the makefile.

Take the patch msgmerge.diff from the first post

• That's the raison why i need to patch the makefile.
    Take the patch msgmerge.diff from the first post

No, this is no solution for us. With this patch you simply don't generate any locales.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• That's the raison why i need to patch the makefile.

The patch mentioned above removes the locales, but it does not make any difference - but setting PREFIX to $DESTDIR and creating the needed LIBDIR in DESTDIR does the trick:

skinnopacity still doesn't work if the plugin is started without an active frontend:

Code
    Aug 22 20:46:59 vdr4arch vdr[1006]: [1006] nopacity: No TrueColor OSD found! Aborting!

• Hi,

skinnopacity still doesn't work if the plugin is started without an active frontend:

ja schade das der Patch "TruecolorEverytime.diff"" von balta nicht berücksichtigt wurde.
    [Announce] nOpacity 0.1.2
    ...mit Patch gegen "vdr-plugin-xineliboutput-1.0.7+cvs20130223.2117" lief skinnopacity.

Gruss
    Wolfgang

TT S2-6400 - saa716x kompilieren unter 20.04(Focal)

• Der Patch lässt sich immer noch anwenden, aber vdr-sxfe crasht dummerweise beim ersten OSD-Aufruf:

Vielleicht ist da was durchs neue Video-Scaling kaputt gegangen...

• The patch mentioned above removes the locales, but it does not make any difference - but setting PREFIX to $DESTDIR and creating the needed LIBDIR in DESTDIR does the trick:

Code
    Aug 22 20:46:59 vdr4arch vdr[1006]: [1006] nopacity: No TrueColor OSD found! Aborting!

Hello,
    like i say before, i do a dirty patch, your patch seem much better.

I do my test with vdr-2.0.2 vanilla and skinnopacity and i don't have start problem
    That work but with refresh problem with xv.
    If i use vaapi that crash pretty soon because scalevvideo don't stop.

it's seem that hud osd work differently with xv, vaapi and vdpau.

You can test tvguide plugin without skinnopacity to see if it's the same.
    In my case it's good with xv and crash the same way with vaapi.

• As a hint, vaapi didn't support OSD outside the video area, with some drivers.
    With intel this is supported, but needs VA_SUBPICTURE_DESTINATION_IS_SCREEN_COORD and OSD as screen coordinates.
    I don't know, if xinelib handles this case.

Johns

Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Wo sind sie geblieben? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . SoftHdDevice - A software and GPU emulated HD output device plugin.
    Sag mir, wo die Developer sind. Was ist geschehn?

Client0: Crown CW02 MSI_C847MS-E33 Zotac_GT640_passiv Cine-S2 iMon-MCE / streamdev softhddevice
    Client1: Lian_Li_PC-Q09FB ASRock_H67M-ITX/HT I3-2100 ASUS_ENGT520_passiv / streamdev softhddevice
    Test: Lian_Li_PC-Q09R Asus C60M1-I / streamdev
    Server0: Dockstar TT-S2-3600-USB / streamdev
    Server2: Lian_Li_PC-Q07R Intel_DH61DL G620 WD20EARX 90W PicoPSU Cine-S2+DuoFlex-S2+DuoFlex-CT / streamdev / 22 Watt Verbrauch

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!