skinnoopacity 1.1.13 Fatal Error at launch

• Code
    skinnoopacity 1.1.13 Fatal Error at launch
    I just compiled the new skinnoopacity 1.1.13 plugin but I get this error...how can I fix it?
    With the old module /usr/local/lib/vdr/libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.0 Version 1.0.9 works fine...

• ERROR: FreeType: error 23 during FT_Set_Char_Size (font = /usr/share/fonts/truetype/noto/NotoSans-Regular.ttf

Der Fehler scheint mit der Fonterstellung zu tun zu haben.

Kannst Du das mal mit einem anderen Font oder Fontgröße probieren. ->VDR-Einstellungen->OSD->Schriftarten

Du kannst auch mal alle Einträge zu skinnopacity aus der setup.conf löschen, dann werden die Standard-Werte genommen.

Vorher nicht vergessen, eine Kopie anzulegen und den VDR zu stoppen.

Um das nachvollziehen zu können, bräuchte ich einen backtrace oder eine Kopie Deiner Setup.conf.

Version 1.0.9 unterscheidet sich schon stark von der Aktuellen. Heute habe ich eine Version 1.1.14 ins git gestellt. Da sind auch noch einige Änderungen drin. Vielleicht mal mit dieser probieren.

Grüße

kamel5

VDR 2.6.6: ASUS Prime X470-PRO, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64GB, 6TB HD, GT1030, Fedora 39 Kernel 6.8 X86_64, Devicebonding 2 x 1 auf 2, TT6400, DVBSky S952 V3

Git-Repo: gitlab.com/kamel5

• it creates the module /usr/local/lib/vdr/libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.5.6
    instead of libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.0 with API 2.6.0 ,

That can be the problem. You can't rename this file, it won't work. It looks like you are using the wrong vdr-header files.

If you compile a plugin yourself, you must first install the correct vdr-header files, in this case for vdr-2.6.0.

Grüße

kamel5

VDR 2.6.6: ASUS Prime X470-PRO, Ryzen 7 5700X, 64GB, 6TB HD, GT1030, Fedora 39 Kernel 6.8 X86_64, Devicebonding 2 x 1 auf 2, TT6400, DVBSky S952 V3

• #> sudo make install in the skinnoopacity directory
    it creates the module /usr/local/lib/vdr/libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.5.6
    instead of libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.0 with API 2.6.0 ,

I'm forced to change the name manually as requested by VDR in Startup to Bash Console

The solution is a bad idea. The root cause for the wrong version shall be fixed.

Ususally this happens because of old VDR header files installed somewhere.

Code
    pkg-config --variable=apiversion vdr

should return the desired VDR version (in your case i assume 2.6.0 or possibly a later one).

• the thing is that I'm compiling from VDR 2.6.0 and the vdr.pc file is with API Version 2.6.0

but when make and make install create file 2.5.6 ...

I can not change the version of the API ...

Code
    if I execute in shell console the command:  pkg-config --variable=apiversion vdr 
    I get the result:  2.5.6

do you have any suggestions for me ?

How do I change API version from OS system

• How do I change API version from OS system

That has nothing to do with the os itself.

How did you install the new vdr? From a distro or yourself?

If from a distro, then there would be a package like vdr-devel or similar. This package also needs to be updated.

Grüße

kamel5

• the thing is that I'm compiling from VDR 2.6.0 and the vdr.pc file is with API Version 2.6.0

but when make and make install create file 2.5.6 ...

Then there is another vdr.pc in the filesystem from a previous version. Find it and delete it.

If you compile everything yourself, you can also copy the sources of skinnopacity into the directory vdr/PLUGINS/src/skinnopacity and then enter make -j in the vdr source directory. Then the plugin should also be compiled.

Grüße

kamel5

• yes, i have find it here ....

/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/

• i have compiled again the new plugin skinnoopacity 1.1.14 ... whitout success ...

still the same error whit freetype

Code
    aspx@aspx-ssd:/usr/local/src/vdr-2.6.0$ pkg-config --modversion=apiversion vdr                              
  • Thank you all for your help and commitment with which you have helped me ...

I want to congratulate all of you for your commitment and passion in developing VDR and Plugins software that I have been using for at least a decade and I love very much ...

Everything works fine and I do not create errors of any kind.

The only painful note is that VDR asks for the LibPlacebo.so.192 library when it starts -

But with this library then suddenly closes

and it crashes for the classic error of:

Code
    libplacebo: ABI mismatch detected! (requested: 190, compiled: 192)

This is usually indicative of a linking mismatch, and will
    result in serious issues including stack corruption, random
    crashes and arbitrary code execution. Abortion as a safety
    precautions. Fix your system!
    Magick: abort due to signal 6 (SIGABRT) "Abort"...

So I manipulated the system by replacing the name of the library compiled by me LibPlacebo.so.190 with name ((libplacebo.so.192 (10 Mb)).

This way Everything works fine no errors ...

I compiled by hand in the past months:

Code
     FFmeg 4.5 With Full Support, Driver Cuda 12 Nvidia, LibPlacebo, Meson, Vulkan, Grafick-Magick, Fdk-AAC, Libass, Libva, Libvdpau, Libvpx, X264, X265, Yasm 

and many other useful libraries to run everything smoothly.

So I assume that I will have to do some tests in Vmware on a virtual machine to understand how to solve the SkinNoOpacity problem and the following error:

Code
    kernel: [ 7909.367023] traps: vdr[24824] trap invalid opcode ip:7fc67885cdc0 sp:7ffd65df1990 error:0 in libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.3[7fc6787f7000+9a000]

At the moment I solved it like this by recompiling everything from scratch:

Code
    VDR 2.6.3 - Git-vdr
    SoftHdCuvid Master - Github
    SkinNoOpacity 1.1.9 - Your Gitlab
    Femon 2.4.5 Master - Github
    Vdr-Manager Master - Github
    Vdr-stremdev Master - Repository
    Channelscan Master - Repository
    Vdr-Sc Master - Github
  • Hi,

After updating the libplacebo, you have to recompile skinnopacity and Softhdcuvid. It looks as only version 190 is supported. But that know others here better.

Regards Stefan

Test-VDR1: HP rp5700 Fertigsystem, Core2Duo E6400, 2GB RAM, FF-SD C-2300, nvidia Slim-GT218 x1 | easyVDR 2.0 64Bit
    VDR3: in Rente

VDR4: MSI G31M2 v2, Digitainer2-Geh., t6963c 6" gLCD, E5200, 2GB, 3TB WD Red, GT730, 2x TT S2-3200; easyVDR 3.5 64bit
    VDR5: Gigabyte
    GA-G31M-S2L, Intel E2140, Zotac GT730 passiv, Digitainer2-Geh., t6963c 6 " gLCD, 2 TB WD Red, 2x TT S2-3200 (an 1 Kabel) easyVDR 3.5 64bit
    VDR6:
    Intel E5200, GT630 passiv, F1 750 GB, t6963c gLCD, 2x TT S2-3200 | easyVDR 3.5 64bit
    VDR-User #1068
    www.easy-vdr.de

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!