Beiträge von apache

Thank you all for your help and commitment with which you have helped me ...

I want to congratulate all of you for your commitment and passion in developing VDR and Plugins software that I have been using for at least a decade and I love very much ...

Everything works fine and I do not create errors of any kind.

The only painful note is that VDR asks for the LibPlacebo.so.192 library when it starts -

But with this library then suddenly closes

and it crashes for the classic error of:

Code
    libplacebo: ABI mismatch detected! (requested: 190, compiled: 192)

This is usually indicative of a linking mismatch, and will
    result in serious issues including stack corruption, random
    crashes and arbitrary code execution. Abortion as a safety
    precautions. Fix your system!
    Magick: abort due to signal 6 (SIGABRT) "Abort"...

So I manipulated the system by replacing the name of the library compiled by me LibPlacebo.so.190 with name ((libplacebo.so.192 (10 Mb)).

This way Everything works fine no errors ...

I compiled by hand in the past months:

Code
     FFmeg 4.5 With Full Support, Driver Cuda 12 Nvidia, LibPlacebo, Meson, Vulkan, Grafick-Magick, Fdk-AAC, Libass, Libva, Libvdpau, Libvpx, X264, X265, Yasm 

and many other useful libraries to run everything smoothly.

So I assume that I will have to do some tests in Vmware on a virtual machine to understand how to solve the SkinNoOpacity problem and the following error:

Code
    kernel: [ 7909.367023] traps: vdr[24824] trap invalid opcode ip:7fc67885cdc0 sp:7ffd65df1990 error:0 in libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.3[7fc6787f7000+9a000]

At the moment I solved it like this by recompiling everything from scratch:

Code
    VDR 2.6.3 - Git-vdr
    SoftHdCuvid Master - Github
    SkinNoOpacity 1.1.9 - Your Gitlab
    Femon 2.4.5 Master - Github
    Vdr-Manager Master - Github
    Vdr-stremdev Master - Repository
    Channelscan Master - Repository
    Vdr-Sc Master - Github

i have compiled again the new plugin skinnoopacity 1.1.14 ... whitout success ...

still the same error whit freetype

Code
    aspx@aspx-ssd:/usr/local/src/vdr-2.6.0$ pkg-config --modversion=apiversion vdr                              

yes, i have find it here ....

/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/

the thing is that I'm compiling from VDR 2.6.0 and the vdr.pc file is with API Version 2.6.0

but when make and make install create file 2.5.6 ...

I can not change the version of the API ...

Code
    if I execute in shell console the command:  pkg-config --variable=apiversion vdr 
    I get the result:  2.5.6

do you have any suggestions for me ?

How do I change API version from OS system

Code
    skinnoopacity 1.1.13 Fatal Error at launch
    I just compiled the new skinnoopacity 1.1.13 plugin but I get this error...how can I fix it?
    With the old module /usr/local/lib/vdr/libvdr-skinnoopacity.so.2.6.0 Version 1.0.9 works fine...