menù vdr

• Zitat

Original von ceo16
    In ReelBox the channel list is showed up by pressing the OK button instead the "channels" button used as standard in VDRBOX, is possible to have the same behavior with VDR?

This should be possible, but I don't like the idea.

Zitat

Original von ceo16
    I cannot find the plugin to do this, is a patch to VDR core?

Yes, you would have to patch the vdr core.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• thanks for the reply.

I am sorry that you do not care as an idea.
    so I must resign? :portal1
    if it is a big job and can create a patch? :fans

excuse my English. and thanks for the great work you are doing.

ciao
    ceo16

• Zitat

Original von ceo16
    I am sorry that you do not care as an idea.
    so I must resign? :portal1

Why?

Zitat

Original von ceo16
    if it is a big job and can create a patch? :fans

Don't know whether it is a big job, no time to look into.
    Last part of the question I don't understand. Do you mean "can I create a patch?"?
    I don't know whether you can do it. I would accept a patch only if this functionality could get disabled in the OSD menu.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• hing that is called the old channel list, so you need to add a new rule in Keymacros. Now you can create your bouquet and you can add your favorite channels with a key (kGreater). to do this you must delete the file remote.conf and then again the key assignment in the vdr menu you will find 3 new keys.
    here you can find a 3 patch is needed if you use the sorce of yavdr, the other with no patch for vdr and the last one that is used to create the makefile plugin bouquet, that with this patch must be downloaded with this command
    after applying the patch You need to recompile all plugins

Code
    svn co svn://reelbox.org/testing/src/vdr-plugins/src/bouquets-0.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CR1NJ60D
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2851/schermata4c.th.png]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4465/schermata2v.th.png]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6648/schermata1mq.th.png][/QUOTE]

• Thanx for the patches.

I'm getting a compile error.

Source = vdr 1.7.15

What vdr did you use it on?

"
    bash-4.1# make plugins bouquets
    Plugin bouquets:
    make[1]: Entering directory `/tools/vdr-1.7.15.2/PLUGINS/src/bouquets-0.1'
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -fPIC -c -DREELVDR -DUSE_BOUQUETS -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"bouquets"' -I../../../include MenuBouquets.c
    MenuBouquets.c: In member function `void cMenuMyBouquets::SetChannels()':
    MenuBouquets.c:399: error: 'class cChannel' has no member named 'Modulation'
    MenuBouquets.c:400: error: 'class cChannel' has no member named 'Modulation'
    MenuBouquets.c: In member function `void cMenuMyBouquets::SetGroup(int)':
    MenuBouquets.c:498: error: 'class cChannel' has no member named 'Modulation'
    MenuBouquets.c:499: error: 'class cChannel' has no member named 'Modulation'
    make[1]: *** [MenuBouquets.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/tools/vdr-1.7.15.2/PLUGINS/src/bouquets-0.1'"

I'm sorry for the English postings but I can't write German, reading isn't a problem.

VDR server: P4 with vdr 2.1.6 / streamdev / SmartTVweb / vipclient Javascript
    Clients : Motorola Vip1903/1963

• I agree with the original poster. IMHO it should be possible to redefine the OK button using "keymacros.conf", just like it's possible with the color buttons and the user keys. I'll have a look at this. IMHO a patch, implementing this feature, has a good chance to get part of VDR...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!