Beiträge von ceo16

hing that is called the old channel list, so you need to add a new rule in Keymacros. Now you can create your bouquet and you can add your favorite channels with a key (kGreater). to do this you must delete the file remote.conf and then again the key assignment in the vdr menu you will find 3 new keys.
    here you can find a 3 patch is needed if you use the sorce of yavdr, the other with no patch for vdr and the last one that is used to create the makefile plugin bouquet, that with this patch must be downloaded with this command
    after applying the patch You need to recompile all plugins

Code
    svn co svn://reelbox.org/testing/src/vdr-plugins/src/bouquets-0.1

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CR1NJ60D
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2851/schermata4c.th.png]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4465/schermata2v.th.png]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6648/schermata1mq.th.png][/QUOTE]

unfortunate that the optional software that has nothing to do with the problem.
    the problem is your hardware (EHD) that you are not able to fix.
    at least make public the sources that there will be some users better than you settle it.
    I pay 70 euros a month to see my subscription.
    and no Italian law forbids me to see him on other decoders than those of Sky.

Optional smart card reader, makes you think of anything ??????????
    this is not a lie written by Reel-multimedia??

the truth is that the avantgarde is a bad machine.

regards
    ceo16

:tdw :tdwreel-avantgarde :tdw :tdw

I confirm that the reel multimadia does nothing for the customer but only to cheat the customer thinks.
    In italy we have a problem on all HD channels because the extension can not play properly. if you try to write something in their forums, delete and immediately banned the user.
    In spain is the same thing.
    software reel is disastrous not handle well the Tunner slow channel change etc. etc.

If vouchers remove many problems, I suggest you do as I did.
    , get a nvidia installed yavdr, you will see that almost all problems are resolved.

sorry for my English but you will see that many people angry will write here.
    :tdw :tdwREELBOX :tdw :tdw

thanks for the reply.

I am sorry that you do not care as an idea.
    so I must resign? :portal1
    if it is a big job and can create a patch? :fans

excuse my English. and thanks for the great work you are doing.

ciao
    ceo16

Hello everyone, I wanted to thank you for the wonderful work you are matters.
    I write down 'Italy, yavdr'm using 0.2.0 on my reel avantgarde without extension, with a nvidia gt220.
    I have a problem in view all the HD channels for Sky Italy. I will continue the freeze on all HD channels. not happen with version 0.1.0 and a version compiled but me either. surely theres something wrong on the library libxine2.
    my question is:
    I will post that log for I help to a resolution of the problem?

regards
    ceo16

hello, I try to explain my problem.
    I bought the box for netceiver, to move outside of the avantgarde.
    I built one with Ubuntu and vdr mediacenter. if I link netceiver in both reel in my mediacenter, behind a swich gigalan
    the mediacenter not take the Tunner free, but takes the Tunner already occupied by the avant-garde.
    I start MCLI in a certain way?

the netceiver has 3Tunner , 2 DVB-S2 and 1 DVB-T

I hope I was clear.
    regards
    topogigio
    mod vdr italia

hello, since it is my first post I take this opportunity to greet everyone.
    I have installed VDR 1.7.0 with the patch for the netceiver but I can not fill channelscan
    someone there could help me please.
    manuel@manuel-laptop:/vdr/current$ sudo make clean-plugins
    make[1]: Entering directory `/vdr/vdr-1.7.0/PLUGINS/src/channelscan'
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/vdr/vdr-1.7.0/PLUGINS/src/channelscan'
    manuel@manuel-laptop:/vdr/current$ sudo make plugins
    Plugin channelscan:
    g++ -fPIC -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"reelchannelscan"' -DVDRDIR=\"../../..\" -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -I../../../include -I../..//include -I../..//include channelscan.c
    g++ -fPIC -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"reelchannelscan"' -DVDRDIR=\"../../..\" -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -I../../../include -I../..//include -I../..//include csmenu.c
    csmenu.h: In constructor ‘cMenuChannelscan::cMenuChannelscan(int, int, int, char, bool)’:
    csmenu.h:123: warning: ‘cMenuChannelscan::returnToNetcvrotor_’ will be initialized after
    csmenu.c:93: warning: base ‘cOsdMenu’
    csmenu.c:91: warning: when initialized here
    csmenu.h: In constructor ‘cMenuScanActive::cMenuScanActive(cScanParameters*, bool)’:
    csmenu.h:162: warning: ‘cMenuScanActive::returnToNetcvrotor_’ will be initialized after
    csmenu.c:828: warning: base ‘cOsdMenu’
    csmenu.c:827: warning: when initialized here
    g++ -fPIC -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"reelchannelscan"' -DVDRDIR=\"../../..\" -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -DBOOST_IOSTREAMS_NO_LIB -DNDEBUG -I../../../include -I../..//include -I../..//include filter.c
    filter.c: In member function ‘virtual void NitFilter::Process(u_short, u_char, const u_char*, int)’:
    filter.c:1203: error: ‘FEC_3_5’ was not declared in this scope
    filter.c:1203: error: ‘FEC_9_10’ was not declared in this scope
    filter.c:1233: error: ‘ROLLOFF_35’ was not declared in this scope
    filter.c:1233: error: ‘ROLLOFF_25’ was not declared in this scope
    filter.c:1233: error: ‘ROLLOFF_20’ was not declared in this scope
    filter.c:1253: error: ‘PSK_8’ was not declared in this scope
    make[1]: *** [filter.o] Error 1

*** failed plugins: channelscan

make: *** [plugins] Error 1