English help please ?

• Hi All,

I've manage to get VDR working here in Canada on ubuntu, but to be honest I'm having a hard time getting some of the plugin's to work. I'm using softdevice-XV and would like to do the following:

Install VDR on AMD Sempherong 2200+
    Skystart 2
    pvr-150
    matrox or dxr3 output
    I also want to test softdevice on Nvidia
    I need SC also

I need someone that can give m a little guidance and describe the install process
    or maybe LinVDR 0.8 will have a complete english install.

Please help

Thanks
    Hugues

• Zitat

Original von hbelanger
    I need SC also

Hi Hugues,

sorry, no SC support here.

Wohnzimmer: Techsolo TC-400 :: ASUS P5N7A-VM :: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 :: GeForce 9300 onboard :: vdr 1.7.15 e-tobi ::
    In Rente: Pimped Scenic 600 (Bilder und Aufbau) :: PIII 600Mhz :: Hauppauge Nexus-S 2.1 4MB :: vdr 1.5.2 e-tobi ::

"Wer denkt, dass Volksvertreter das Volk vertreten, der glaubt auch, dass Zitronenfalter Zitronen falten." Zeit zum ändern!

• Hi,

Linvdr is a minimized and complete distribution which you can download on the linvdr main homepage or you can download the mahlzeit ISO from the link in the Mahlzeit ISO 3.2 thread. This ISO contains support for DXR3 and xine (softdevice) output. You just have to configure your favorit output device by choosing it in the setup.

HTPC:
    Softtware: Archlinux mit VDR aus Archvdr repo (1.7.31 mit softhddevice) und xbmc 12.2 Frodo stable
    Hardware: Coolermaster 260 mit Core I3 540, 4 GB Kingst. Ram, GA.H55M-D2H, PCIe 16X RiserCard, NVIDIA 430GT, TT3600USB, TT3650-CI USB, Samsung SSD 640, WD Blue 1TB (WD10TP), IR Einschalter, imon Display, mce FB und 12 Kanal Atmolight (4 Led Streifen) über DFatmo und Boblight

• Hi all,

I managed to get Mahlzeit ISO 3.2 installed and I'm tryng to get dxr3 working

I looks like all is fine exept I have a scrolling screen and in the log it looks like dxr3-plugin is set to PAL how to I chage it to NTSC ?

Thanks in advance

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!