Burn 0.1.0 Public Beta bis -pre12 [alt]

• Have you tried to configure your java-installation? Try

Code
    # java-config --set-system-vm blackdown-jdk-1.4.2.03
    # env-update

Have a look at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/java.xml

How does your projectx-call looks like in vdrburn-dvd.sh? What happens, if you execute /usr/bin/projectx?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von caps! ()

• "Good", I'm not the only one struggling with that issue (using Gentoo).

I solved it yesterday by changing some lines in /usr/bin/vdrburn-dvd.sh (see attachment). Don't forget the VDR.ini ;D.

• I have nearly the same projectx-call like the one theonlychriss posted...

Code
    /usr/bin/projectx -ini $PROJECTX_HOME/VDR.ini \
                                    -id $USED_TRACKS \
                                    -cut $RECORDING_PATH/marks.vdr \
                                    -demux -out $MPEG_DATA_PATH -name pjx \
                                    $(ls $MPEG_TMP_PATH/convert/[0-9][0-9][0-9].vdr)

PS: i have to change the -cut option to work with marks2bytepos.pl...

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von caps! ()

• Urgh... I'm now struggling with trying to recover one of the stupidest thing's i've done for ages... I deleted all files in /etc/env.d, and now I can't do shit.. :(

could anyone be so kind and tar their contet of /etc/env.d and send it to me? Even portage is now knocked out ;( (python fails to find it's libraries)

Rebooting my machine probably would f*ck up my whole system :(

• Oh oh... I think this will not work, but if you want to give it a try, please send me your email-address via PM...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von caps! ()

• Hab immer noch Probleme beim schrumpeln, und zwar meldet er das er auf der DVD nicht genügend Platz findet:

[burn] + SPEED=
    [burn] + '[' 0 -gt 0 ']'
    [burn] + growisofs -use-the-force-luke=tty -dvd-compat -Z /dev/hdc=/tmp/.vdr-burn.JuwQgl/burnfifo
    [pipe] INFO: ISO-8859-1 character encoding detected by locale settings.
    [pipe] Assuming ISO-8859-1 encoded filenames on source filesystem,
    [pipe] use -input-charset to override.
    [burn] Executing 'builtin_dd if=/tmp/.vdr-burn.JuwQgl/burnfifo of=/dev/hdc obs=32k seek=0'
    [burn] :( /dev/hdc: 2297888 blocks are free, 2330573 to be written!
    [burn] :( write failed: No space left on device

Wo wird die Grösse der DVD definiert ??

• Ok, now I have my gentoo again running (I have to recompile the whole system with emerge -e world so that I get the all defaut files back...)

But back to vdrburn..

It looks that it works for me now.. I made some changes to it, and I replaced completely the default projectx-row with this

First if got rid of the VDR.ini file, and relpaced it with the echo-stuff. This way i don't have to fiddle with a static file.. easier to modify this script, and the created file is always there.

I'm Not sure what all the echo-settings do :-), but they workde for me perfectly when I used the projectx-patch that was available for burn 0.009.

I'll report later when I get the fresh DVD out from the toaster how it did work :)

and notice: I got rid of the -jar paramter, and replaced it with the classpath (-cp) switch. With this switch you can specify all needed bins and jars :)

• Can someone explain me what the following error means? I get a now and then bursts of these in the DVD.log file

Is it related to what TheWildHedgehog explained in this thread? ProjectX 0.90.4 mit vdrconvert iso zu klein

• Auf die Gefahr hin, daß dieses Thema woanders schon behandelt wurde:

Im BigPatch für 1.3.47 ist ein DVDArchive-Patch enthalten. Damit dieser anspricht, muß eine Datei dvd.vdr mit einer ID-Nummer im Aufnahmeverzeichnis liegen.
    Diese Datei muß ebenfalls auf die DVD gebrannt werden.

Gibt es dafür im Burn-Plugin eine Unterstützung ?
    Ansonsten versuche ich etwas Passendes in die vdrburn-archive.sh einzupatchen.

Mein VDR: homebred Celeron 2.4GH, 512 MB Ram, 1x DVB-S FF (f32623), 1x DVB-S Budget, 400GB HDD
    Peripherie: LIRC, 16/9 Röhre, AC3 out + Stereo out (zum TV), Internet via Router
    Software: OpenSuse 10.0, Kernel 2.6.13-15.8, Samba, VDR 1.4.1 + BigPatch + Setup

• Zitat

Original von Jarod
    Samurai

einfach mal eine Seite zurückblättern:
    Burn 0.1.0 Public Beta

Jarod

Da steht etwas von einem DMH-Archive-Patch und einer Datei index_archived.vdr, aber nichts von BigPatch und dvd.vdr ;)

Ist dieses DMH eine Weiterentwicklung des Archive-Patch? Verträgt es sich mit dem BigPatch?

Mein VDR: homebred Celeron 2.4GH, 512 MB Ram, 1x DVB-S FF (f32623), 1x DVB-S Budget, 400GB HDD
    Peripherie: LIRC, 16/9 Röhre, AC3 out + Stereo out (zum TV), Internet via Router
    Software: OpenSuse 10.0, Kernel 2.6.13-15.8, Samba, VDR 1.4.1 + BigPatch + Setup

• Yep, burn was suxxesful. If someone is interested in what i've done, then here is my code:

A few things that i use as default is creating chapters from cutmarks. That part should be fixed so that it honours the options the user chooses before hittihng burn (Chapters: Use editing marks...). Now I guess it uses it anyway.

And then I got rid of the DVD.ini-file (merged it the options found on the projectx-patch found over here: http://users.tkk.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/)

Also i use an other version of java..

• But the Part with subpicture not work with your vdr-burn-0.1.0 Version?

The Part

Code
    +               # Uncomment either DVB (.SON) or teletext (.SRT) subtitles
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.SubtitleExportFormat=SON >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               #echo SubtitlePanel.SubtitleExportFormat=SRT >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.SubpictureColorModel=YLE >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage1=777 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage2=150 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage3=149 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"

is not needed without subtitles creation.

• Zitat

Originally posted by Samurai
    Ist dieses DMH eine Weiterentwicklung des Archive-Patch? Verträgt es sich mit dem BigPatch?

Welche Version des burn-Plugins verwendest Du denn (mit meinem dmh-patch?) und welchen Brennmodus wählst Du aus?

Benutzt Du burn 0.0.9 mit diesem Patch? Und wählst Du "Archiv-Disk" oder "DVD mit/ohne Menü"?

Hardware: AMD Duron 900 MHz, 256 MB Ram, 1 x 400 GB und 2 x 200 GB Maxtor, 1 x 500 GB USB 2.0, Nec DVD-RW ND-3500AG, 1 x TT 1.6 FF DVB-S, 1 x Twinhan Budget DVB-T
    Software: VDR 1.4.1, BigPatch, DMH-DVD-Archive-Patch, Kernel 2.6.12
    ---
    "Hörma, wie heißt nomma dat Instrument mit den 3 Knöppen oben drauf...? - Ja richtig, Flöte!"

• Zitat

Originally posted by wilderigel
    But the Part with subpicture not work with your vdr-burn-0.1.0 Version?

The Part

Code
    +               # Uncomment either DVB (.SON) or teletext (.SRT) subtitles
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.SubtitleExportFormat=SON >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               #echo SubtitlePanel.SubtitleExportFormat=SRT >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.SubpictureColorModel=YLE >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage1=777 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage2=150 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"
    +               echo SubtitlePanel.TtxPage3=149 >> "$MPEG_TMP_PATH/VDR.ini"

is not needed without subtitles creation.

It seems that it does not work, evein if i have the subtitle-patch and vdrsubtiles installed...

Subtitles are not even recorded :( I have to see if I could spot the problem..

• This part will only extract subtitles, if they was recorded. reinserting in DVD is an other Part.

I hope this will integratet by someone in vdr-burn-0.1.0 soon.

• Zitat

Original von dmh

Welche Version des burn-Plugins verwendest Du denn (mit meinem dmh-patch?) und welchen Brennmodus wählst Du aus?

Benutzt Du burn 0.0.9 mit diesem Patch? Und wählst Du "Archiv-Disk" oder "DVD mit/ohne Menü"?

Ich verwende z.Z. vdr-1.3.47 mit BigPatch und burn-0.1.0-pre1.
    Es geht mir um das reine Archivieren ohne Menü.

Wenn ich den DMH-Patch richtig verstanden habe, dient er dazu, DVD-Videos (mit Menü) als archivierte Aufnahmen zugänglich zu machen.
    Für reine (Daten-) Archiv-DVDs genügt dagegen eine einfache Erweiterung des Brennscripts:

(Code ist noch ungetestet, da gerade mein Brenner spinnt :( )

• Zitat

Original von Samurai
    Ich verwende z.Z. vdr-1.3.47 mit BigPatch und burn-0.1.0-pre1.
    Es geht mir um das reine Archivieren ohne Menü.

Ich sehe gerade, daß in der neuen 1.4.0-Edition des Bigpatch der DMH-Patch Version 5 eingebaut ist. Das klärt dann wohl meine Frage nach der Kompatibilität :D
    Also werde ich jetz mal vdr-1.4.0 mit burn 0.0.9 mit dmh-burn-dvd-archive-patch.diff ausprobieren ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!