vdr-plugin-mpv

• gibt es schon einen Lösungsansatz für "DRM" als card0 oder card1 z.B. über eine neue

Einstellung im Makefile  für die Erstellung das Plugins?

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

• Ok, wichtig ist beides

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

• THX lnj I also tried drm force:

.conf: -e drm /dev/dri/card1

worked.

BTW: Why is mpv alays playing the Files 1080p ?

[ 0.022][v][vo/gpu/drm] Selected mode: 1920x1080 (1920x1080@50.00Hz)

Liebe Grüße g ;)

NCV6dvbS2+Alphacrypt+ORF, BM2LTS4.4 NUC11i3 NVMe+HDD, BM2LTS2.94.4 AVG1 T7400 SSD+HDD NvidiaGT720

• sieht hier etwas anders aus --> hier erfolgt ein Resize der HD-Aufnahme in 4K

• In general, mpv uses the current resolution of the screen and scales it to it.

THX, but is there a way that mpv uses the resolution of the video ... = without any scaling/change ?

Liebe Grüße g ;)

NCV6dvbS2+Alphacrypt+ORF, BM2LTS4.4 NUC11i3 NVMe+HDD, BM2LTS2.94.4 AVG1 T7400 SSD+HDD NvidiaGT720

• lnj THX for your continous support !!!!
    - Do you have an idea when you have time to solve the "stack-problem" ?

- Right now after deleting the file watched you have to press buttons to get to the vdr main menue and then press blue to end mpv.

I still hope to convince you to have an explizit possibility to exit after deleting the file just watched (like the blue button) ...

Liebe Grüße g ;)

• Do you have an idea when you have time to solve the "stack-problem" ?

Please stop pushing. lnj is doing this voluntarily in his free time without any obligations.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!