Is the only legal way to see encrypted channels buying cards ?

• > And what do you mean of this ? "you should ask them about the situation
    > in your country of residence"

example: mp3, in some countrys its leagle to download (pirated) mp3, but its illeagle to offer such stuff, laws can be verry different and complicated

> Anyway see it's not required if here in our country it is legal or not , our
    > religion Eslam says

see here our ways parting and you will have to look for a other forum

the laws, in the country where this forum is hosted and most users are from, says differently

> owner of channel should allows us see an encrypted channels .so it's
    > required to find a way like cards that is legal in provider opinion .

i dont think any (old) holly book can say something about a "channel" - that will always be a interpretation/adaptation

sorry i'm out of this thread

• In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

Hello ;
    Thank you a lot for your attentions ;

No , humble could not tell issue well .

Only It's required to know if authors/makers of this software (http://www.ahusoft.com) have permission from owner/provider of channels to show encrypted channels or not .

Regards dehqan

• I would assume the easiest way to acquire that particular piece of information would be to just write them an email.

VDR1: ECS 945GCD-M, Atom 330, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, Tevii S470, 6.4" VGA TFT
    VDR2: Asus P5GC, C2D E4400 2GHz, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, TS SkyStarHD, PSOne TFT
    VDR3: Asus CUSL2, P3800, 128Mb Ram, TT3600, eHD
    SERVER: Tualatin 1133, 512Mb, 8 x ST 320Gb Gb RAID 5
    SERVER: Intel D945GSEJT, Chenbro ES30068

• I'd say you have to be patient, this is vdr-portal after all.
    I think that company was never mentioned here before and I very much doubt that anyone here is using that service.

There is a FAX number on their homepage though. Looks like Illinois U.S.

VDR1: ECS 945GCD-M, Atom 330, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, Tevii S470, 6.4" VGA TFT
    VDR2: Asus P5GC, C2D E4400 2GHz, mod. Scenic 300 Geh., 16Gb CF, eHD, TS SkyStarHD, PSOne TFT
    VDR3: Asus CUSL2, P3800, 128Mb Ram, TT3600, eHD
    SERVER: Tualatin 1133, 512Mb, 8 x ST 320Gb Gb RAID 5
    SERVER: Intel D945GSEJT, Chenbro ES30068

• In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful

Hello;
    Anyway , does anyone know any other internet way to access channels legally ?
    What channels are accessible trough IPTV , is there any list ?
    Or any other software like the one mentioned above ?

Regards dehqan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!