• Hello,
    you may try to look at

Code
    man vdr

;)

In short:

Code
    vdr --video=/video

this comandline parameter may fit your needs.

Regards
    Ulf

Samsung UE43RU7479U, Antec Fusion Black, Prime A320m-k, Ryzen3 3200G, 2* DVB-T2,
    Yavdr-ansible auf Ubuntu Server 22.04

• But then I need to move all /video files (channel.conf, vdr, plugins and other) to this folder. I want to have only records in separate folder. A long time ago I made this by edit some code but I don`t remember which (I think that was videodir.h).

Sorry for poor english ;)

• which distribution do you use?

Why are config and binary files stored in your /video directory?? Very confusing.

VDR-Server: AMD Athlon X2 5200+ ,ASUS M3N78 (Geforce8200), 2x 2GB RAM, 2xTT DVB-C 1501, 3x WD AV-GP 2000GB in RAID5, yaVDR 0.5
    Client 1: Desktop PC, Win7

• You can change the config directory with --config and the epg.data with "--epgfile"

Code
    vdr --video=/video --config=/etc/vdr --epgfile=/etc/vdr

will store the recordings in /video, config and epg will be stored in /etc/vdr.

If you want to change the default directories just have a look at the Make.config.template. Copy the template to Make.config and change it to fit your needs.

Code
    LOCDIR   = ./locale
    PLUGINDIR= ./PLUGINS
    PLUGINLIBDIR= $(PLUGINDIR)/lib
    VIDEODIR = /video
    CONFDIR  = $(VIDEODIR)

VDR1: Gigabyte E7AUM-DS2H (GF 9400), CoreDuo E5200, 2x TBS 6981, 2x Terratec Cinergy-C 1200
    Ubuntu 10.04 64Bit, VDR 1.7.16, epgsearch, xine, femon, streamdev, externalplayer, text2skin, osdteletext, tvm2vdr, imonlcd
    VDR2: MSI 915GM Speedster, PentiumM 1,8GHz, 2GB RAM, 1x Hauppauge Nova-S, yaVDR 0.3

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!