[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-osdteletext-0.5.1

• Aus der ML

• I have some strange problems with the Osdtelext plugin version 4.2 / 5.0 / 5.1 and vdr-1.3.23 / Vdr 1.3.29

First problem
    with Vdr-1.3.28/29/30 and osdteletext:

If you startup vdr and you want to look at a recording, it will terminate the recording after a few seconds and switch back to the first free to air channel. This will only happen the FIRST time you want to watch a recording. You have to restart Vdr to get thefault again.
    Remove the osdteletextplugin and it works fine.

Second problem
    with Vdr 1.3.x (atleast 23 - 31), osdteletext and streamdev-client:

If the streamdev client uses osdteletext, it will refuse to switch to another transponder saying channel not available. Channels on the same transponder work fine. Remove the osdteletextplugin and it works fine all the time.

Can somebody help ?
    Without removing the osdteletext plugin of course :)

Thanx

Update:
    Problem 1 seems to be resolved in Vdr 1.3.31.

Ximi

C2D E6700 / 4G; DVB-S2, DVB-C; SaTiX-S2 V2 CI Dual; CaBiX-C2; Terratec Cinergy HTC USB XS; openSuSE 12.1; Vdr 1.7.Latest, Streamdev-server, Xineliboutput (HDTV), SPDIF opt. Surround 5.1

Acer Aspire L310 ; openSuSE 12.1; Vdr 1.7.Latest, Streamdev-client, Xineliboutput (SDTV), Stereo 2.0
    Asus EeeBox EB1501; openSuSE 12.1; Vdr 1.7.Latest, Streamdev-client, Xineliboutput (HDTV), USB ana. Surround 5.1

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ximi ()

• I have a similar problem with the plugin osdteletext:

If a new recodings starts, vdr no longer switches to the new programmed channel, instead it stays with the channel that was active before the timed recording starts.
    If I remove the osdteletext plugin (version 0.5.1), everything works as expected. My assumption is that the teletext plugin is busy with downloading the VTX pages and does not allow to switched to the programmed channel.
    Does anybody have similar problems or can help me?

I am using vdr 1.3.24 (ct edition), PVR 250 (analog) and Technisat Airstar (DVB-T) with xine as output device.

hardware: AsRock P4i65GV, P4 1,7 GHz, 120GB Maxtor, Nvida Grafikkarte, PVR250, Technisat Airstar 2, LCD 27x4 von Pollin
    software: kernel 2.6.16-ct1, vdr 1.4.1 (etobi experimental multipatch), Plugins: pvrinput, xine, lcdproc und diverse andere

• Ich bekomme unter LinVDR 0.6 (gcc 2.95) etliche Warnings:

Kann das Probleme machen?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!