From the ML:
I'm pleased to announce maintenance release 0.7.5:
Due to the changes in xine's CVS I've released this version earlier than I had planned. As a result, the known
issue concerning the delay in playback when switching to trick speed mode is still not solved, but maybe it has
improved a little bit.
2005-08-14: Version 0.7.5
- Added documentation about gxine's VDR support to MANUAL (thanks to
Darren Salt for supplying the patch).
- Fixed xine-plugin to update audio stream bitrate and decoder.
- Removed singleton enforcement of xine-plugin as it caused problems
with xine's post plugin management (suggested by Darren Salt).
- Added support to select left / right audio channel by audio post
- Added audio post plugin support to xine-ui and fbxine which was needed
for the new audio post plugin vdr_audio.
- Renamed video post plugin 'vdr' to 'vdr_video' to match naming scheme,
but it also registered as 'vdr' to maintain compatibility.
- Created audio post plugin 'upmix_mono' to turn a mono stream into a
stereo one with identical data on both sides (requested by Lucian
- Fixed some endianness problems in OSD code (thanks to Carsten
Rietzschel for reporting this issue).
- Fixed some compiler warnings with gcc-4.0.1 and gcc-4.1 (thanks to
Eric OUEDRAOGO for reporting this issue).
- Updated plugin to match interface changes in VDR-1.3.27 (thanks to
C.Y.M for reporting this issue).
- Fixed implementation of cDevice::Clear() which didn't ensure that
really all data (i. e. the data which is just in the FIFO or socket)
get's cleared. This might improve switching to trickspeed mode.
- Updated MANUAL about using vdr_audio post plugin.
For this release I suggest the following xine sources:
Highly recommended is the following patch:
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
vdr mailing list