Frontend audio output questions with VDR version 2.6.5

• Hi Guys,

Sorry for interrupting in English

I'm running Ubuntu Jammy and i upgraded vdr and a bunch of plugins with the seahawk1986 vdr-2.6.5 repos. I changed many years ago to Softhddevice, but got never working outputting the sound into two different sound devices at the same time (HDMI for TV + aux for my headphones). I get it working with either one, but not both audioroutes at the same time. Many years ago I had this combination working with xineliboutput over Pulseaudio, and now I would want to get this feature back by switching back to xineliboutput. vdr-sxfe seems to be missing in this repo, because i get the error "vdr-sxfe: error while loading shared libraries: libavutil.so.51: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory". I wonder if it would be possible to get xineliboutput-sxfe also added to this repo?

Viele Grüße,

René

• Offizieller Beitrag

Moved out of:

kls

Offtopic.

HowTo: APT pinning

• vdr-sxfe seems to be missing in this repo

It's available from the package xineliboutput-sxfe, built from the source of the xineliboutput plugin: https://launchpad.net/~seahawk…13/+listing-archive-extra

Seems to work according to a quick test, but you need to explicitly set xineliboutput.OSD.ColorDepth = TrueColor in the setup.conf, or the VDR won't start with TrueColor skins.

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• fnu: could you please move my post replying to this question (RE: [ANNOUNCE] VDR Version 2.6.5 freigegeben) to this thread, too?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Done :)

HowTo: APT pinning

• Hi,

Thanks guys for cleaning up, and making it an own topic. Should have done it from the beginning :)

Poking more around, i found out that i get a dependency error when installing xineliboutput-sxfe. I managed to install 2.2.0+git20211212-2.1 with Aptitude which i now realize is a completely wrong version which is from the Ubuntu universe repo

I am probably missing a repo with the libxine2, because i get this error when running apt install xineliboutput-sxfe

The following packages have unmet dependencies.

libxine2-xvdr : Depends: libxine2 (>= 1.2.11-3yavdr0~jammy) but 1.2.11-2 is to be installed

E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

I guess i'm missing a repo?

René

• I guess i'm missing a repo?

You need to add https://launchpad.net/~seahawk…archive/ubuntu/jammy-main for the dependencies

• I got this now straighted out, and got xineliboutput-sxfe installed without any dependency issues. What i still get is the same error message

Code
    # vdr-sxfe
    vdr-sxfe: error while loading shared libraries: libavutil.so.51: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
  • Die sind auch schon bei 56,57 (focal).

• Crap.. i figured it out.. i had in /etc/ld.so.conf.d/libc.conf with a timestamp from 2011 a the /usr/local/lib containing old xine-stuff.... Uncommenting that line, and vdr-sxfe seems to start again :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!