This happens with vdr-2.4.0 and vdr-2.4.1 and the latest clone of https://github.com/ua0lnj/vdr-plugin-softhddevice. I'm using only LCARS as Skin. And the plugins which are started are only softhddevice and satip.
If an OSD is open and visible then resizing the VDR window multiple times, VDR crashes with a segfault. The backtrace is:
- Thread 67 "oglThread" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
- [Switching to Thread 0x7fff85d3b700 (LWP 3472)]
- 0x00007ffff7bf7d10 in ?? () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6
- (gdb) bt
- #0 0x00007ffff7bf7d10 in () at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6
- #1 0x00007ffff7bf7fd6 in FT_Done_FreeType () at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libfreetype.so.6
- #2 0x00007ffff4ac644f in cOglFont::Cleanup() () at openglosd.cpp:351
- #3 0x00007ffff4acb5f1 in cOglThread::Cleanup() (this=0x555555acf100) at openglosd.cpp:1704
- #4 0x00007ffff4acb14c in cOglThread::Action() (this=0x555555acf100) at openglosd.cpp:1608
- #5 0x00005555556f3911 in cThread::StartThread(cThread*) (Thread=0x555555acf100) at thread.c:293
- #6 0x00007ffff7d0cfa3 in start_thread (arg=<optimized out>) at pthread_create.c:486
- #7 0x00007ffff78014cf in clone () at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/x86_64/clone.S:95
This happens also directly after a VDR start when only the initial channel information is visible.