vdr-plugin-mpv

• Yes, we had this on the mplayer of my old reelbox and right now I see no easy way (for my wife) to delete the movies seen.

Liebe Grüße g ;)

NCV6dvbS2+Alphacrypt+ORF, BM2LTS4.4 NUC11i3 NVMe+HDD, BM2LTS2.94.4 AVG1 T7400 SSD+HDD NvidiaGT720

• ist schon im nächsten Image

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

• Bitte vorab zum Testen, weil ich bin immer noch am Stabilisieren meines Wohnzimmer Setup >> neues Image erst danach ;)

Liebe Grüße g ;)

NCV6dvbS2+Alphacrypt+ORF, BM2LTS4.4 NUC11i3 NVMe+HDD, BM2LTS2.94.4 AVG1 T7400 SSD+HDD NvidiaGT720

• ich denke das es nicht laufen wird -- da der VDR 2.6.5 weiter angepasst wurde. Image kommt ja die nächsten Tage wenn der neu "stable" Kernel 6.7 freigegeben ist.

(VDR) NUC11PAH & GEEKOM MINI-IT11-11. Generation * BM2LTS * DD NET S2 Max * NC * (Sound) Cinebar Lux Set * (Stream) Apple TV 4K (2022) *

(Light) PHILIPS Hue Play HDMI Sync Box & Gradient Lightstrip * (OLED TV) LG OLED65G29LA

• Danke lnj ! 2 Things:

- after deleting the view is not updated. So one could still see the file and one is not sure if it is deleted

- as in my case mpv is called from vdr. So in the .conf I have "exit after stop" to go back to vdr.

What shall do if I want to delete the file after watching ?
    If I change the behavior to "do not exit" I can delete the file, but to get back to vdr I have to restart vdr (interrupt rcordings).

Suggestions/Alternatives:

a) You give a choice (red/green/blue...or other way) to easily exit mpv and so one can change the "exit after stop" to no. Then one deletes the file and then exits with the new button.

b) The Option "exit after stop" gets an additional choice "exit after 2nd press on back" or "exit after pressing stop 2 times in a row". Because right now after stop and pressing back one gets a black screen and on the next "back" comes back to the dir view.

Liebe Grüße g ;)

• Exactly, the view is not updated, although when I tested everything was fine, I missed something...

I have "exit after stop". You can then, after viewing, just go to the mpv menu, delete the file and exit to the main menu, you don’t need to restart anything.

• zum Testen

• lnj Sorry, but now it doesnt delete the File at all. I press yellow (delete FIle) the the screen says "delete" but doesnt delete it.

Liebe Grüße g ;)

• I can delete both files and empty directories. Check again.

ich habe auch noch einmal getestet und die Datei im Verzeichnis bzw. ein leeres Verzeichnis wird nicht gelöscht?

• No in the actual nor with the last version I can delete the file when mpv is called. But when I start a movie, press stop (Option "do not exit") and then delete its deleted.

Maybe it is a prob of the call from Keymacros.conf

User1 @mpv

Liebe Grüße g ;)

• So no way to delete a file before playing ANY other ... so one always must play ANY File, stop=exit, start mpv again an then delete ?!

Liebe Grüße g ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!