[Announce] mpv Plugin 0.0.3

• By the way...

Wenn man bei laufendem Plugin (=Film abspielen) die Einstellungen für Audio oder Untertitel ändern will, erscheinen links oben zerrissene Fragmente eines überlagernden OSDs. In meinem Fall hatte ich mit dem default Skin "metrix" vom skindesigner getestet.

Gruß
    iNOB

• Two quick things...

First, I played an .avi earlier and when I pressed stop to return to live tv, the plugin froze.

Also, would it at least be possible to allow the user to set a root dir for the browser instead of "/".. For example, I would like the browser to never go higher than my /mnt/lan dir. In addition, since the color buttons don't have any function in the browser, could you make say the yellow button jump back to the root browser dir? This is very convenient for times when you are deep down in subdirs so you don't have to navigate all the way back out, you can simply press yellow and you jump immediately out to the root dir. Without it navigation sucks. :(

Thanks

• Did you used the 0.0.3 or 0.0.4?

The 0.0.4 has some further improvements for the shutdown of the player.

You can set the browser root dir with the -b argument. The browser shouldn't already go higher than this. For the jump to root dir we need to find a free key. Yellow is already assigned to shuffle and for the other color keys I've already plans.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!