satip plugin bei wechsel des Servers (Telebit auf Triax)

• vtuner/satip kann ich leider nicht testen da der dkms von vtuner nicht "builded" (demux.h und dvb_frontend.h findet er nicht)

In meinem ppa:frodo-vdr/main liegt ein media-build-experimental-dkms welches das vtunerc Modul mit baut.
    Dort gibt es auch ein satip Paket, ich weis aber nicht ob letzteres noch sauber funktioniert. Das Start Skript könnte Probleme machen.

Gruß
    Frodo

• Und die sources.conf sieht bei mir so aus:
    S19.2E Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C
    S19.2E 2 Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C
    S19.2E 3 Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C

Never assign multiple sources at a time. I haven't checked how the VDR handles this, but I guess only the first or last one is ever used.

Now, what comes to the plugin's architecture and hw hardware support: the plugin is designed to be completely autoconfigurable that's opposite of e.g. vTuner or tvheadend where you'll need to configure either server addresses or hardware quirks (ok, I haven't checked them lately and things might be different today). This autoconfiguration feature relies that different vendors implement the specs quite identically and possible bug free, but the real world just doesn't work like this: different devices have different bugs even the DD one! How do you expect a developer write DVB drivers for a new USB stick without the hardware available? The exactly same thing happens for satip plugin too: I only have DD hardware available and there's no other hardware to develop and test in my setup. But fortunately the plugin is an open source project and I even moved it from my private repo into a Github one to lure out all potential developers - this has been inspired by only one developer (big props to him!). The others just don't care or the code is just a mess that no other is willing to touch it.... Anyway, if the plugin doesn't work for you, please, fix the plugin and send me a pull request, or fork the plugin and rewrite it as you will. If neighter one is a potential option for you, ask someone with the correct hardware to do it for you or simply use other SAT>IP alternativies as vTuner, DVBViewer, TVHeadend, MythTV, ...

• In meinem ppa:frodo-vdr/main liegt ein media-build-experimental-dkms welches das vtunerc Modul mit baut.
    Dort gibt es auch ein satip Paket, ich weis aber nicht ob letzteres noch sauber funktioniert. Das Start Skript könnte Probleme machen.

Damit lief es .. das hab ich dann auch gesehn das das modul schon geladen ist....

Gruss Gerd

vdr => p8b75-m lx / pentium g2020t / 8 GB Ram / zotac gt 630 / cine S2 V5.5 / 60 gb ocz ssd / 640 gb wd scorpio blue / display noritake 256x64-3900 / chenbro PC71023 gehaeuse / yavdr stable / softhddevice

spielsystem => p8b75-m le / intel core i3 3220T / ubuntu lts 14.04 / 16 GB ram / zotac gt 630 / cine S2 V6.2 / yavdr stable pakete / softhddevice / pulseaudio+alsa

spielwiese => Zotac Zbox ID45 / 120 GB mSATA / via Satip => Octopus Net / yavdr stable / softhddevice

• So 'S19.2E Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C' is enough and the rest can be skipped? I'm using satip with 4 devices.

Yes, if you don't have multiple satellite positions configured into your SAT>IP server. The README states:

Code
    SAT>IP satellite positions (aka. signal sources) shall be defined via
    sources.conf. If the source description begins with a number, it's used
    as SAT>IP signal source selection parameter. A special number zero can
    be used to disable the source. Otherwise, the default parameter is one

PS. Please, let's not hijack threads anymore for off-topic discussions like this....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!