markad performance

• Zitat

Can you please send me a snippet of that? 20 Seconds would be adequate.

Regards

Joe_D

Hi.

I sent you the snippet. The logo is in the bottom right corner of the screen. The HD logo you can see on the top left is useless because it changes the position ramdomly on the corners of the screen.

Shoud I write the proposal in the bugtracker?

Regards.
    jbjbjb

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi again.

I want try to install markad git. Please tell me if some of these steps are wrong, before I do them:

# sudo apt-get install yavdr-dev
    # sudo apt-get install vdr-dev
    Untar the source files
    From the source directory:
    # sudo make
    # sudo make install

Should I uninstall previously markad? (#sudo apt-get remove markad)?

Regards.
    jbjbjb

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

• Sorry. Someone that use markad dev version can confirm to me if those steps are right?
    Regards
    jbjbjb

• Wow!!, after the apt-get dist-upgrade of today, I have found markad updated and in my own language.

I have achieved to capture the full size fo the logos with this version. In a recording of a channel with transparent logo (3 files captured with markad) the marks have been placed 100% right. Awesome!

Thanks for all. Anyway, I am interested in the development version. I only want to be sure about the previous steps I wrote.

Thanks again.
    jbjbjb

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Done. I sent logos to your project page, and updated two of them that have changed this week (Murphy's law).

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
    jbjbjb

• Joe_D

It is not really the right thread, but since the change to 0.0.9 a couple of days ago, I had not one dead mark on a recording in 720p or 576i.

On 576i recordings the quality of hits is scratching almost 100% perfection, very cool! On 720p recordings, usually w/o ad breaks, the start & end marks needed to be re-arranged, but they are close to where they have to be.

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fnu ()

• Hi. Joe_D

I have tried to do "make" and I think is something wrong because the end of the make is:

Code
    g++ -fPIC -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"markad"' -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I../../../../include -I.. setup.cpp
    sed: can't read ../../../../config.h: No such file or directory
    g++ -fPIC -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses -shared markad.o status.o menu.o setup.o   -o libvdr-markad.so
    cp: cannot create regular file `../../../lib/libvdr-markad.so.': No such file or directory
    make[1]: *** [libvdr-markad.so] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/javier/vdr-plugin-markad/plugin'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

Can I do "make install" with those two errors?

Regards.
    jbjbjb

• Zitat

Originally posted by hotzenplotz5
    apt-get build-dep vdr-markad

it says that can not find a package of sources for vdr-plugin-markad

Code
    javier@yavdr:~$ sudo apt-get build-dep vdr-markad 
    Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
    Creando árbol de dependencias       
    Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
    Picking 'vdr-plugin-markad' as source package instead of 'vdr-markad'
    E: No se pudo encontrar un paquete de fuentes para vdr-plugin-markad

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi.

All done. I build the package in the computer of yavdr, of course.

The error with "make" is still there. Something more I can do?

Thanks for your translation. ;)

jbjbjb

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• mkdir markad
    cd markad
    apt-get source markad

snapshot download :
    http://projects.vdr-developer.…e67d0aa3e5ee181336;sf=tgz

rename the package to
    vdr-plugin-markad_0.1.0.orig.tar.gz
    tar xzf vdr-plugin-markad_0.1.0.orig.tar.gz
    cp -R vdr-plugin-markad-0.0.9/debian vdr-plugin-markad
    cd vdr-plugin-markad
    nano debian/changelog

change this :

Code
    vdr-plugin-markad (0.0.9-2yavdr1) lucid; urgency=low

to

Code
    vdr-plugin-markad (0.1.0-0yavdr0) lucid; urgency=low

dpkg-buildpackage -tc
    cd ..
    dpkg -i vdr-plugin-markad_0.1.0-0yavdr0_i386.deb
    dpkg -i vdr-markad_0.1.0-0yavdr0_i386.deb

• I am sorry, I can not continue from this line:

cp -R vdr-plugin-markad-0.0.9/debian vdr-plugin-markad

Thanks and I am sorry for the inconvenience, I think that I let the markad test for next stable release.

Regards.

jbjbjb

• jbjbjb

Zitat

I have tried to do "make" and I think is something wrong because the end of the make is:

Please do make ; make install in the markad/command directory (!)

Zitat

I think that I let the markad test for next stable release

The problem is, i cannot add something for you without your help! In germany i dont know of any station which turns the logo off for announcements of another show.

Regards

Joe_D

• Thanks.

Working now. I will test in next recordings and I let you know the results.

Regards.

jbjbjb

• I have checked the new versión and it seems to be correct:

Code
    javier@yavdr:~$ markad -V
    markad 0.1.0pre - marks advertisements in VDR recordings

Regards.

jbjbjb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!