Skinenigmang Channel-logos

• Hi,

My problem is that I have Skinenigmang installed and I want to use logos for the channels but I dont know where I should put the logos? I installed The hicolor logo pack and now I have two folders inside the var/lib/vdr/plugins/skinenigmang one called flags and the other is icons. I have placed some logos inside both folders but so far I still dont see any channel logo. I also made a folder called logos in var/lib/vdr/plugins/skinengimang/logos/ but nothing changed. The skinengima setup menu also has the option to show channel logos enabled. I dont know why it is not working!

Could you please help me?

Regards
    Sami

• Hi sami,

did you install the enigmang-icons?

If they are onboard and the name from the icon and the sender is the same can you see the icon in the infobar.

you found the icon-folder in /usr/share/.......

Gruß utiltiy

VDR Projekte VDR Projects

• apt-get install vdr-enigmang-icons

Mutterbrett: Foxconn g31mx mit Core2Duo E2200, 2GB / 1TB Hitachi / 240er GT weil 9500er gehimmelt / X10 / FF1.3 & Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB / TV nur noch unter yaVDR und mit The Beast natürlich

Dieser Beitrag wird 81 mal editiert, zum nächsten Mal von Dirch: Morgen, so um 20:39 :whistling:

• Thank you guys now I have installed the icons, and I have logos for some channels:) Now I wish to add some more logos but where I should put them in? In usr/share/icons? I have put some logos there but they did not show up.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Sami

• you must insert in /usr/share/vdr-enigmang-icons/hqlogos the "new" icons

Gruß utiltiy

• The logos must have the same name as the channel name is in the channels.conf.

yavdr 0.3a (Kernel 2.6.32-27), Frontend Xine, 2x TT S2-3200 CI (Alphacrypt - Sky, GigaTwinCam - HD+), AMD 5050e, ASUS M3N78-EMH HDMI, 2GB RAM, GraKa Asus ENGT220 1GB, Sound per SPDIF, 640GB HDD, Blu-ray Disc & HD DVD-ROM Drive LG GGC-H20N, Superpower Gehäuse mit 7" TFT, modifiziertes Anthraize Theme, Atric-IR, FB Logitech Harmony 555

- No Bass, No Fun!

• Zitat

Originally posted by LbgDJ
    The logos must have the same name as the channel name is in the channels.conf.

Thanks. Of course I was aware of that but still no logos are shown up.

Any suggestions please?

Regards
    Sami

• What say's syslog if you switch to such channel

Gruß utiltiy

• Sorry but I will attach my syslog, if you could please take a look at it:

• Zitat

Oct 21 15:56:16 ubuntu vdr: [1151] EnigmaNG: cPluginSkinEnigma::LoadChannelLogo: LOGO "BBC World News.xpm" NOT FOUND in /usr/share/vdr-enigmang-icons/[hq]logos

Check this file path... it has to be the same as shown...
    [hq]logos

yavdr 0.3a (Kernel 2.6.32-27), Frontend Xine, 2x TT S2-3200 CI (Alphacrypt - Sky, GigaTwinCam - HD+), AMD 5050e, ASUS M3N78-EMH HDMI, 2GB RAM, GraKa Asus ENGT220 1GB, Sound per SPDIF, 640GB HDD, Blu-ray Disc & HD DVD-ROM Drive LG GGC-H20N, Superpower Gehäuse mit 7" TFT, modifiziertes Anthraize Theme, Atric-IR, FB Logitech Harmony 555

- No Bass, No Fun!

• Zitat

Originally posted by LbgDJ

Check this file path... it has to be the same as shown...
    [hq]logos

You're right mate. I was wrong because the name was slightly different and I did not take note of it. Thanks mate.

Best Regards
    Sami

• Hi sami,

it is enough if you post the syslog district when you switch a channel for debugging next time ;)

i hope you understand now the logo-function.

Gruß utiltiy

• Zitat

Original von utiltiy
    Hi sami,

it is enough if you post the syslog district when you switch a channel for debugging next time ;)

i hope you understand now the logo-function.

OK next time I will do that:)

Now I understand how to add new logos, but the logos are very tiny"small". Is there a way to make them larger? I have taken those logos from Copperhead's website. Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
    Sami

• If you want the Logo larger, than must you patch the Sources.

Gruß utiltiy

• Zitat

Original von utiltiy
    If you want the Logo larger, than must you patch the Sources.

hehe this is actually beyond my limited knowledge. Guess I have to live with it this way:)

Best Regards
    Sami

• Zitat

Original von sami
    Guess I have to live with it this way

Your Choice :tup

Gruß utiltiy

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!