[0.2] or [0.3] XBMC as default frontend

• Using yaVDR 0.2 with all the updates ...

If I use "xine@vdr-plugin-xine" and start xbmc from there, LiveTV (IPTV) is working. If I change the setting (web config) to "XBMC@vdr-plugin-streamdev (experimental)", XBMC is started automatically but I can't see LiveTV anymore. And it crashes a lot.

Plugins are configured (using VNSI client).

Does the frontend selection (in web config) change some other settings, or maybe even stops some needed services?

How to configure XBMC as default frontend?

• Zitat

Original von raw
    Ideas?

No, works just fine here. At least with an installation from a fresh 0.3 ISO.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Originally posted by gda

No, works just fine here. At least with an installation from a fresh 0.3 ISO.

Gerald

where I can download that iso Gerald? Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards
    Sami

• I think a puplic Link will come shortly ;)

Gruß utiltiy

VDR Projekte VDR Projects

• Zitat

Original von sami
    where I can download that iso Gerald? Thanks a lot for your help.

currently you can't

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• I've tested some more, after the last update (the update reseted my "hack" back to default "vdr-sxfe@vdr-plugin-xineliboutput") and again IPTV stopped working.

After reapplying the change in vdr-frontend file, everything got back to working again.

I don't exactly know the difference, I didn't have time to check all the scripts. Thought it still might help someone.

edit:
    after the last update VNSI also started to "shut down in 5 minutes" so I edited the setup (/etc/vdr/setup.conf), changed MinUserInactivity to 0 and rebooted.
    [ dont forget to stop VDR before editing the config :) ]

Zitat

Originally posted by raw
    Manually changed the file: /etc/init/vdr-frontend to start-xbmc-frontend.
    Now it sort of works (after 3 reboots).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!