Softdevice CVS + ffmpeg SVN compiliert nicht

• Hi Alle,

hat noch jemand Probleme die aktuellen CVS/SVN Versionen von Softdevice und FFMPEG zu kompilieren ??

11:26 Coruscant:/usr/src/ffmpeg # uname -a
    Linux Coruscant 2.6.20-git16 #8 PREEMPT Sat Feb 24 17:22:09 CET 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

11:33 Coruscant:../src/softdevice # ./configure
    Testing system and cpu type... found Linux on i386 cpu.
    Checking for pkg-config... Found.
    Checking for ffmpeg... Not found.
    No usable ffmpeg library found in /usr/local/include/ffmpeg.
    Specify the path to your ffmpeg installation using --with-ffmpeg-path
    or use a more recent (svn) version of ffmpeg and use/install pkg-config.
    For details check config.log.

11:33 Coruscant:../src/softdevice # more config.log
    Parameters ''
    PKG_CONFIG_PATH '/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/share/pkgconfig:/opt/kde3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/gnome/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/gnome/lib/pkgco
    nfig:/opt/gnome/share/pkgconfig:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig'
    Testing system and cpu type.----------------------------
    uname -a: Linux Coruscant 2.6.20-git16 #8 PREEMPT Sat Feb 24 17:22:09 CET 2007 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
    g++ -dumpmache: i586-suse-linux
    Checking for pkg-config.-------------------------------
    Checking for ffmpeg.------------------------------------
    try to use pkg-config.
    -L/usr/local/lib -lpostproc
    In file included from /tmp/softdevice-conf-26074-351-12589.c:3:
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:62: error: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:63: error: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2422: warning: attribute ignored in declaration of 'struct ImgReSampleContext'
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2422: warning: attribute for 'struct ImgReSampleContext' must follow the 'struct' keyword
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2427: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2434: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2438: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2440: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h: In function 'void av_init_packet(AVPacket*)':
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:62: error: 'INT64_C' was not declared in this scope
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h: At global scope:
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:258: warning: 'AVFrac' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:94)
    pkg-config failed, try the default/parameter path.
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:62: error: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:63: error: integer constant is too large for 'long' type
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2422: warning: attribute ignored in declaration of 'struct ImgReSampleContext'
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2422: warning: attribute for 'struct ImgReSampleContext' must follow the 'struct' keyword
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2427: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2434: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2438: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2440: warning: 'ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2424)
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h: In function 'void av_init_packet(AVPacket*)':
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:62: error: 'INT64_C' was not declared in this scope
    /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:258: warning: 'AVFrac' is deprecated (declared at /usr/local/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:94)
    Still failed. Maybe avutils is needed?
    No. Sorry giving up.

• Similar problem on Debian Sarge with new libavcodeccvs51 (20070221-0.0sarge1)& libavcodeccvs51-dev (20070221-0.0sarge1)

/usr/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2418: warning: `ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated
    (declared at /usr/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2415)
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2425: warning: `ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2429: warning: `ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avcodec.h:2431: warning: `ImgReSampleContext' is deprecated
    In file included from /tmp/softdevice-conf-8137-14446-11424.c:4:
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:258: warning: `AVFrac' is deprecated (declared
    at /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:94)

• Today after updating softdevice form cvs - nothing chage :(

• Zitat

Originally posted by obarden
    ffmpeg has to be compiled without -swscaler
    For me it's working again doing this.

I using ffmpeg from official debian sarge repository, not sure how its compiled :( Perhaps need some changes to softdevice code?

• Zitat

official debian sarge repository,

multimedia-debian isn't official site. ;)

Es wird zwar durchkompiliert. Nur Leider API hat sich geändert. Die Funktionen, die Softdevice benutzt, sind "deprecated".

• Zitat

Originally posted by free-x
    Es wird zwar durchkompiliert. Nur Leider API hat sich geändert. Die Funktionen, die Softdevice benutzt, sind "deprecated".

This means that now softdevice is broken... :(

• Hi all,

no the softdevice is not broken:

First, it doesn't say "error", but "warning", which is not fatal.
    Second, those warnings are from ffmpeg itself. In the files avcodec.h and avformat.h they are using their own deprecated structures. Every project which uses ffmpeg has this problem, and if it bothers you you have to ask the ffmpeg people to fix it. This is not a problem of the softdevice.

Bye,

Martin

• Zitat

Originally posted by mwa
    Second, those warnings are from ffmpeg itself. In the files avcodec.h and avformat.h they are using their own deprecated structures. Every project which uses ffmpeg has this problem, and if it bothers you you have to ask the ffmpeg people to fix it. This is not a problem of the softdevice.

Hmm, but why softdevice with new ffmpeg not produce any picture, only sound. With older ffmpeg from same repository it's compiles and work fine.

• Hi SergArb,

please check if you compiled and installed the new ffmpeg version properly. Run "make clean" (or maybe even "make dist-clean"), then configure with your prefered options (but as mentioned above, don't enable the swscaler) and recompile. If you installed ffmpeg, then make sure that you also replaced the installed libraries with the new ones.
    Do the same for the softdevice :)

For me the softdevice works fine with a SVN version of ffmpeg from a few days ago.

Bye,

Martin

• Zitat

Originally posted by mwa
    Hi SergArb,

please check if you compiled and installed the new ffmpeg version properly. Run "make clean" (or maybe even "make dist-clean"), then configure with your prefered options (but as mentioned above, don't enable the swscaler) and recompile. If you installed ffmpeg, then make sure that you also replaced the installed libraries with the new ones.
    Do the same for the softdevice :)
    Martin

libavcodeccvs51 (20070221-0.0sarge1)& libavcodeccvs51-dev (20070221-0.0sarge1) installed from debian-multimedia repository with apt-get. Maybe this packages are broken?

• Zitat

Originally posted by mwa

Yes, but a few posts earlier, there is the message:

Zitat

obarden
    vdr: /etc/vdr/plugins/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.4.5: undefined symbol: img_convert

And I guess we have to fix that. img_convert() is called from VideoFilter.c, line 262.

Stefan

• Tried with ffmpeg from svn today... softdevice compiles, run but no picture at all, only sound...

Then i tried older svn version:

Code
    svn checkout -r {20061201} svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg

With this version all works fine! Seems it's some bug with mpeg decoding(divx/xvid files plays ok with new ffmpeg).

• Zitat

Original von stl

Yes, but a few posts earlier, there is the message:

And I guess we have to fix that. img_convert() is called from VideoFilter.c, line 262.

Sure, but it has nothing to do with SergArb's problem. As I said earlier, don't enable the swscaler in ffmpeg...

Bye,

Martin

• From [softdevice-devel] mailing-list:

• Hallo,

hab jetzt das gleiche Problem, dass softdevice ffmpeg nicht finden kann. Auch wenn ich --with-ffmpeg-path an configure übergebe funktioniert es nicht. pkg-config ist installiert.

ls /usr/lib/pkgconfig

Code
    libavutil.pc    
    libswscale.pc  
    libavcodec.pc             
    libavformat.pc  
    libpostproc.pc

configure output (config.log)

softdevice-0.4.0 mit ffmpeg vom Montag

Jemand eine Idee?

Gruß

tec

• So, hab nun den neusten vdr mit softdevice, directfb und dem matrox-fb auf dem eisfair zum laufen gebracht.

ffmpeg ließ sich nur auf eine bestimmte weise kompilieren:

Danke an sevo für den gcc 3.4.4 .

Gruß
    tec

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!