vdr skin nopacity help yavdr 0.5

• hi every body
    im a user of yavdr v0.5 and till now i couldn't find a siple way to install skinnopacity

and auther plugins as well i don't know any way to compile vdr plugins plzzzzzz enlight me :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand :wand

• Seems you're out of luck this time.

Skin Nopacity needs a much younger and more fresh version of vdr than the one integrated in yavdr 0.5. You can only get Skin Nopacity by using experimental ppa's which will likely break your system, so better stay away for now if you don't know very well how to handle things.

As far as compiling other plugins, I think It would be interesting which one you miss. The yavdr people are mostly generous when it comes to missing things in terms of plugins. I think you should just ask. Just one thing: Don't ask for plugins which are related to decoding scrambled TV, this is not the place to discuss such things and alike.

Greets!
    Hibbelharry

- HTPC mit zerbasteltem Yavdr 0.6 , Origen ae X15e, MCE Remote, Asus P5N7A-VM, 1x Digibit R1, Kodi und vdr an Pana 46PZ85E
    - Diverse HTPCs im Umfeld bei Familie und Freundenm die sich vor mir fürchten, mit allen möglichen gruseligen Konfigurationen.
    Auch gern Debian, aber wehe jemand kommt mir mit Suse.

• first of all thanks for your respense

but i wanna clear things im not looking for plugins for scrambled tvs

i just wanna know how to compile plugins such as the skinopacity and reelchannelscan thats all !!!!!!!!!!!

• i just wanna know how to compile plugins such as the skinopacity and reelchannelscan thats all

Then read the manuals of make, dh_make, have a look at the source codes of other vdr plugin packages and search for a decent HOWTO about creating Packages for Debian/Ubuntu. Then go for it (learning to read C and C++ is a optional but very handy skill) :)
    Nevertheless you will need a vdr 1.7.34 or higher in order to use a recent version skin nopacity.

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• thanxxx seahawk1986 i did post here cause the manuals like linuxtv didn't help much
    even this command didn't work debianize-vdrplugin
    thanks but i supose you will not help me or give me any useful advice buts thanks anyway

• even this command didn't work debianize-vdrplugin

This tool has been broken for some time.

thanks but i supose you will not help me or give me any useful advice buts thanks anyway

How should I give more usefull advice? If you are able to read and learn, try to understand what it takes to build a vdr and it's plugins and create debian packages for it.
    Here is an old version of the skinnopacity plugin built against vdr.1.7.33 in our vdr-unstable PPA - perfectly fine to look at the sources and to see how a debian Package can be made for it, but useless for it's latest git versions unless you have a vdr > 1.7.34 (and our vdr package builders have already told everyone that they are waiting for vdr 1.7.36 to be released until there will be something new in our unstable-vdr PPA).

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• hey friend am not offending you or something for skinopaciry i get it its not compatible with my vdr version yessss i know it

read and learn maybe for english wich i m not good at it but for german :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow and I'm very newbie with linux thats why im asking for help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!