vdr-1.7.15 plugins compiling problem

• Hello
    Is it only my that thing that the new v1.7.15 is buggy ?
    I have med a clean install of Ubuntu minimal 10.4
    and i have install vdr-1.7.15 whit out any patches
    but every time i like to add a plugin i have to download it to PLUGINS/src (thats normal i know)
    but i the have to go in to (plugin name folder) and type make, and then go to PLUGINS/lib and copy the libvdr-plugin name.so.1.7.15 to /usr/lib/vdr/plugins. To get it work properly ??

if i do a
    make plugins
    make install
    in the vdr-1.7.15 folder the plugin install but vdr wont not work properly, i can use the esc to get the menu and i can use the num up and down keys but not enter any thing??

• Zitat

Originally posted by Mr Cool Span
    Is it only my that thing that the new v1.7.15 is buggy ?
    I

Seems so. Everything working fine here and not having heard of such probs elsewhere. As always have a look a the logs. And try with a clean, unpatched source.

Peter

KODI, tvh, arch x86_64, Octopus net 2 x Duoflex C/C2/T2 , NUC7i3BNH, Crucial MX300 2TB, LG LM 669S

Linux is the best OS I have ever seen -- Albert Einstein

• Zitat

Originally posted by lostinspc

Seems so. Everything working fine here and not having heard of such probs elsewhere. As always have a look a the logs. And try with a clean, unpatched source.

Peter

btw: dont post this kind of questions in "vdr-news", "VDR Installation" would be much better next time

KODI, tvh, arch x86_64, Octopus net 2 x Duoflex C/C2/T2 , NUC7i3BNH, Crucial MX300 2TB, LG LM 669S

Linux is the best OS I have ever seen -- Albert Einstein

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!