eHD: encrypted channels freeze

• hello all

i have vdr 1.7.0 plugin reelbox r 10342 working

what i see on a channel hd if the cam falied to send a cws do decode the channel or if i have a lost of signal when i cames the image freezes and i have to go to the channels and select it again.
    on analog channel every thing work fine

it is normal???

yavdr 0,4 amd sempron 145 nvidia gt520 cablestar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von scubidoo ()

• Analog Channels?? :lol2

Or did you mean SD (Standard Def), Channels, 'cause they (The Channels), should all be DIGITAL.

Ok jokes aside.

I'm stuck with my gen2vdr / eHD / TT S2-3200 - Setup.
    It seems like I'm not able to find anything at all with my TT S2-3200 at all.

So I was just wondering what kind of Card that you had, and if it was a TT S2-3200 what if any Patches did you use to improve the lock time on the TT S2-3200??

AS far as these HD Channels might I inquire as to which, and what CAM do you use?

• ok

what i mean is sd channels work fine
    if the encrypted channel fail do receive an cws from the cam and came back the channels work fine

if it is a hd channel when the cws failed the channel decode stop,but if the cws came i have to restart the channel to see again or the channels stay freezing forever.

the same problem i have when it rains if the signal is lost when the signal came the hd channel have to be restart .

its like it cause a buffer underun on the board or something

• i have use both drivers mantis or s2api and both work whit reel eHD

i already try cam module and vdr-sc and both make the same if for some reason the cws failed the channel hangs (that is right) but if the cws came back the hd channel wont restart only iif a select the channel again

patch used
    vdr170-ext-h264-rmm-svn9336-patch.diff
    vdr-1.7.0-h264-syncearly-framespersec-audioindexer-fielddetection-speedup.diff
    vdr-1.7.0-s2api-07102008-h264-clean.patch.gz

for reelbox plugin

reelbox-3_10342.diff

• So do you have a TT-3200 and or a Skystar HD2 Card?

TT S2-3200:
    Skystar HD
    KNC-1 DVB-S2

Multiproto / *Multiproto_Plus / Liplianindvb
    *Multiproto_Plus is dead use either Multiproto or Liplianindvb

Twinhan VP-1041 / Azurewave SP-400:
    Skystar HD2
    CableStar HD2
    Cinergy S2

Mantis or S2-Liplianin

I can get my TT-S2 3200 working with the Liplianindvb Driver under VDR-1.7.0-ext62.

But, if you could give me some advice on how to install the S2-Liplianin Driver under VDR-1.7.0-ext62, I would be greatfull.

• i have a skystar hd2 and i use s2-lipliamin

i have already vdr + reelbox plugin working

my problem is understand what i need to use xinemediaplayer and how
    to compile the plugins to see dvd and movies

if somebodie can help me please because i have read all the thinks i find on net and dont see how

ps i use ubuntu 8.04

• Ok I use gen2vdr so how much of this would be useful to you?

cd /<to where you need to downlad the reel svn's>
    (under gen2vdr this would be /usr/local/src/VDR/PLUGINS/src)

Download the xinemediaplayer
    svn co svn://reelbox.org/testing/src/vdr-plugins/xinemediaplayer-0.0.8.1

Delete old symlinks (if available) my clean gen2vdr install does not have it.

rm -vrf xinemediaplayer

relink new xinemediaplayer-0.0.8.1 to xinemediaplayer

ln -vs xinemediaplayer-0.0.81 xinemediaplayer

Then cd to your version of), /usr/local/src/VDR/PLUGINS/src/xinemediaplayer : then

patch -p0 < /<path to patch>/xinemediaplayer_mutex.h.diff

make clean all
    /_config/bin/instvdr.sh

and then hopefully that will get it (xinemediaplayer), up and running..

*ps you may want to run dos2unix before running the patch, as my only internet capable system is runing vista. I did not edit the file in question. But, if the patch is giving you problems then that could be why. in any case there's no harm or faul in running the dos2unix <Filename> command.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!