VDR version 1.2.1 pre-release

• There have been a few bugs in 1.2.0 which make it necessary
    to release a fixed version 1.2.1. Before I upload this to the official release directory I would appreciate if some of you could find the time to look over it in the VDR Developer directory.

The complete VDR version 1.2.1 is available for download at

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.1.tar.bz2

The file

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.2.0-1.2.1.diff

contains the complete 'diff' between version 1.2.0 and 1.2.1, in case you want to apply the individual fixes to an existing (maybe patched) installation (of course the line numbers may be off then, but I thought providing the 'diff' might be useful).

The latest DVB driver I am currently using can be found at

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Devel…ux-dvb.2003-06-08.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-06-08, made available as a complete archive for your convenience. Of course, you can also use any newer version from the CVS. This version includes the latest firmware fix that allows plugins to have their OSDs in the size they used before the SDRAM sharing was implemented, and there is also a small change to DVB/driver/av7110/av7110.c I made in order to have hw_sections initialized to '1' again ('0' caused disrupted recordings). This change is not in the CVS, since I didn't want to countermand Holger's change (maybe he had some good reasons...).

If nobody finds any serious problems with this new version I'd like to release it tomorrow afternoon.

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger

Gruß
    Frodo

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Frodo ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!