* Progress is now displayed in the status bar.
* Speeded up loading image files.
* Fixed handling application menu entries on Mac OS for translated languages.
* Improved displaying the current file name in the status bar.
* The status bar now shows the number of loaded images and tracks, as well as the number of modified images.
* Improved responsiveness when modifying times or locations.
* Fixed modifying locations of images in a group selected with shift+click&drag that doesn't contain the current image.
* Fixed having the current item selected after undo/redo.
* Fixed modifying the location of several images via context menu in the map if the value in the dialog is taken unchanged.
* Improved responsiveness when selecting images with shift+click&drag if there are a large number of markers.
* Now making sure the file dialog opens with the last directory selected in GeoTagger, not in any other Qt application.
* Improved checking input in the "Change Image Coordinate" dialog.
* Fixed hotkeys in the "Preferences" dialog.
* En-/disabling commands is now triggered via a timer to avoid unnecessary double calls.
* Fixed changing only the altitude of several selected images in case the current image has nno coordinates.
* Fixed undo/redo for "cut" operations.