Gigabyte GA-N3150N-D3V Mini-itx Board

• Hi,

I would like to know if this motherboard can be used with bm2lts ?

Can you use Reelbox Remote Control ?

Can not see any com ports ?

This has DVI-D can audio work ?

Does the board have enough power for smooth 1080p ?

This looks like a good board, it is the replacement of GIGABYTE GA-J1900N-D3V Mini ITX.

https://www.amazon.de/GIGABYTE-N3150N-D3V-Intel-DDR3-16GB/dp/B01ALSQA2W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481448948&sr=8-1&keywords=Gigabyte+GA-N3150N-D3V

Many thanks.

• I see no internal COM-Port, so for using the Reebox Control you would somehow have to contact to the Backside COM ports..
    I don't think DVI-D supports the audio, so KODI Audio would have to be sent analog...

And you need to take care for connecting the reset, but thats not a mystery.

Then still even if you have a PCI Slot it is not sure that HDE will work.

I have here the Gigabyte H81N-D2H, which should in general have all the specifications needed, but never got the HDE work the right way. Something seems to be different driving the PCI slot.
    Therefore I am still using Kontron KTQ77/87 boards to rework my AVGs.
    Every now and then I grab one from ebay in the states, and they work easily bacause they have the Kontron frontpanel connector :)

For me that works because I never have internal Netceivers...

1x AVG mit KTQ87/i5, 2xAVGmit KTQ77/i5 und BM2LTS last RC, 1x AVGI (BM2LTS2.89), 1x AVGIII (12.12.1), NUC in sporadischer Testphase
    3 ext. Netceiver (3x DVB-C, 5x DVB-S2, 6x DVB_S2)
    QNAP NAS,4x3TB, RAID 6

• Hi maier2505,

Thanks for this information.

I see that the Kontron board is the best but can not find one - sold out.

Zitat

For me that works because I never have internal Netceivers...

I have internal netceiver so what is different from external ?

Thanks.

AVG2l : 1 x Kingston 120 gb ssd, 1 x seagate 4tb, 1 x toshiba 3tb
    VDR : 1.7.29.9
    IMAGE : BM2LTS v2.90
    Kontron ktq87 motherboard , i7-4770s Processor , Crucial 1600mhz 16gb ram , Internal netciever
    Using original avg2 frontpanel , COM port and Remote Control

GPU : msi 1050 Ti 4gb Low Profile using Nvidia 384.130 proprietary driver

• The Kontron Boards are bigger, so either you have to rearange the power supply to an other place or you have no place for the netceiver...

1x AVG mit KTQ87/i5, 2xAVGmit KTQ77/i5 und BM2LTS last RC, 1x AVGI (BM2LTS2.89), 1x AVGIII (12.12.1), NUC in sporadischer Testphase
    3 ext. Netceiver (3x DVB-C, 5x DVB-S2, 6x DVB_S2)
    QNAP NAS,4x3TB, RAID 6

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!