Nederlandse IPTV -> waar moet ik zoeken naar en configuration ?

• Dear VDR-fellows,

I am currently looking for some examples to catch dutch IPTV with VDR, sort of a streamingserver-client thing I have in my mind... Is here anyone who is using a config to stream the public television (nederlands omroep van npo.nl of de live stream van uitzendinggemist) and willing to share the IPTV config?

Background - I want to train my dutch obviously ;) and sports comments are way better compared to German Netzer-Style ;)

Any hint is highly appreciated.

Cheers
    J*

• Location, outside Holland? Most of the sites have restrictions and are only visible for ip's in Holland.

I'm sorry for the English postings but I can't write German, reading isn't a problem.

VDR server: P4 with vdr 2.1.6 / streamdev / SmartTVweb / vipclient Javascript
    Clients : Motorola Vip1903/1963

• Location, outside Holland? Most of the sites have restrictions and are only visible for ip's in Holland.

Yes, but with a promise I can put a cubie/raspi thingy somewhere in NL, incl 10 MBit upstream and a VPN to connect to.

So, I am aware of this (and using netshade on my mac it works fine from the Dutch IP adress) but I need some kind of VLC-Config or Plex or even better - vdr-channels.conf examples. The other way is to start sniffing around while using the mac and seeing to reproduce the calls, so I can in the end create some channels.conf for it.

Cheers
    J*

• Ok. An other problem with those channels is they use silverlight.
    So I think only in a browser you can watch them.

I'm sorry for the English postings but I can't write German, reading isn't a problem.

VDR server: P4 with vdr 2.1.6 / streamdev / SmartTVweb / vipclient Javascript
    Clients : Motorola Vip1903/1963

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!