[vdr-plugin-satip] this and that

• Code
    apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev libpugixml-dev cdbs devscripts

I backported "pugixml" from Trusty Upstream to be available for Precise. These packages are either available in my "ppa:fnu/main-fnu" and also in "ppa:yavdr/unstable-main" (by mini73).

So "wget" "libpugixml1...deb" && "libpugixml-dev...deb" and install it in prior with "sudo dpkg -i ... libpugixml*deb"

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fnu ()

• well libpuigxml seems to be available now from yavdr main repo:

Code
    apt-cache policy  libpugixml-dev
    libpugixml-dev:
      Installed: 1.2-2yavdr0~precise
      Candidate: 1.2-2yavdr0~precise
      Version table:
     *** 1.2-2yavdr0~precise 0
        	500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/yavdr/main/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64 Packages
        	100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Zum Guggen: yavdr0.6 + Silverstone GD04 + Intel DH57DD + Intel G6950 + Nvidia GT630 + Unicable/Jess-Sat (JPS0501-12) mit DD/L4M Max8 + 4TB WD-red + bequiet SFX300W
    Zum Testen : yavdr-Ansible + GMC Toast + B365M+i3-8100+ Nvidia GT1030 + L4M CineS2v6 o. SAT>IP Plugin mit DD-O'net
    VaaS (VDR-as-a-Service): yavdr06 + ML03+DH67BL+G530+2GB RAM + 2TB WD-EARX + Zotac GT610 + L4M v5.4 + bequiet SFX300W
    Squeezeboxserver: DN2800ML im Streacom F1CS NAS: HP ProLiant MicroServer NL36+ Smart Array P212

• Hi,

Well, that XML looks correct and the device should work with the plugin. You'll have to capture some RTSP/RTCP communication in order to find out the cause for any malfunction.

ok I did move up to satip-0.2.3 and also did upgrade libpugixml-dev to the version from fnu, now it did work as expected except encrypted channels as I'm still on vdr-2.0.6.

CU
    9000h

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• Hi,

many thanks for the new version.

can you please explain how multiple sat positions are handled correctly, in my case I do have

1 Pos Astra 19.2
    2 Pos Hotbird 13.0
    3 Pos Eurobird 9.0
    4 Pos Astra 2 28.2

is the src=1 param the sat pos?

Code
    > OPTIONS rtsp://192.168.178.115/ RTSP/1.0
    > SETUP rtsp://192.168.178.115/?freq=10891&src=1&sr=22000&pol=h&fec=23&mtype=8psk&ro=0.35&msys=dvbs2 RTSP/1.0
    > PLAY rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232?pids=5331,5332,5333,5336,5334 RTSP/1.0
    < RTP-Info: url=rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232
    > OPTIONS rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232 RTSP/1.0
    > PLAY rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232?pids=5334 RTSP/1.0
    < RTP-Info: url=rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232
    > TEARDOWN rtsp://192.168.178.115/stream=232 RTSP/1.0

CU
    9000h

Es ist eagl in wlehcer Reiehnfogle die Bchustebaen in Woeretrn vokrmomen. Huapstache der estre und leztte Bchustbae sitmmen.

• Hi,

ok got it, need to change /etc/vdr/sources.conf like

S19.2E 1 Astra 1KR/1L/1M/2C
    S13E 2 Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B/13C/13D
    S9E 3 Eutelsat 9A/Ka-Sat 9A
    S28.2E 4 Astra 1N/2A/2F

CU
    9000h

• Hi,

Did someone already test with more the one SAT>IP device?
    How is the handling then if the 2 SAT>IP devices do not share the same SAT positions?

CU
    9000h

• Hi,

is this a limitation from SAT>IP spec or is it only a missing in the plugin, may one Server provides DVB-C/T and a second DVB-S etc...

CU
    9000h

• 9000H

I would suggest to demurely thank DigitalDevices, as their product made that plugin happen. With one DigitalDevices Octopus Net you can use mix sources, DVB-S/T/C and afair also different orbital positions.

I guess rofa would be very happy if somebody does provide patches for some enhancements ... or maybe further support from other vendors.

Regards
    fnu

• is this a limitation from SAT>IP spec or is it only a missing in the plugin, may one Server provides DVB-C/T and a second DVB-S etc...

Well, DVB-C/T/T2 protocols don't require any signal source parameters and for satellite it's just a configuration issue. It's much easier to setup the different signal sources in SAT>IP servers to same enumerations than adding a complex configuration system into VDR.

• Hi,

would it make sense to add support for using the UUID of the Server's if multiple in the network?

CU
    9000h

• Hi guys

Forgive the intrusion in the post.

How do I change the channel list on the Web Browser Interface

How can I put my channel list and remove the default that comes withthe Octopus.

Regards from Barcelona

• How do I change the channel list on the Web Browser Interface

This is more a Octopus specific question, where I honestly don't have an answer to.

I did ask me already the same, but did not find a proper answer. The format for the file to import is obviously not documented or I just don't see it, whereas I guess this is the only way to get it sorted as you might want.

For VDR you don't need that list in Octopus, but both lack of a kind of channel scan, up to now. But I don't worry, the journey has just begun, things will change, be patient ...

Regards
    fnu

• Thank you.
    If you can go informing me, I appreciate. The language to follow the post is a problem for me.

The octopus in VDR works perfect

Kind Regards from Barcelona

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!