• That i didn´t read the README :rolleyes:

Changed it to :

Code
    S19.2E  1
    S19.2E  2
    S19.2E  3
    S19.2E  4

DVB Server Triax TSS400 SAT>IP Server
    VDR Server Synlogy Diskstation DS214play, debian chroot headless streaming Sever, VDR 2.1.7 mit vtuner/satip und vdr-plugin-satip
    VDR Client AMD X2 250, 4GB DDR3, G210 Passiv, 64GB SSD, Antec Fusion Micro iMON, Samsung LE 40 A659, Teufel E300, Logitech Harmony, yaVDR0.5 streamdev-client, (satip & USB DVBSKY S960 fallback)
    VDR Client Raspberry PI B+, raspian wheezy, VDR 2.1.6 mit RpiHDDevice, streamdev-client
    V/A Clients Windows PC's, Tablet, Smartphones via Streamdev or SatIP (UPNP)

• today i tried to get the satip plugin working on a headless server, same vdr version, pluginversion, sources.conf, channels.conf, but i don´t get a connection.
    dlns discover doen´t work so i added the server via plugin option.
    there is just few log:

Code
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] no DVB device found
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] initializing plugin: satip (1.0.0): SAT>IP Devices
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] SATIP: Adding server '192.168.0.66|DVBS2-4|SatIP'
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] SATIP: Creating device CardIndex=0 DeviceNumber=0 [device 0]
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] SATIP: Creating device CardIndex=1 DeviceNumber=1 [device 1]
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] starting plugin: satip
    Dec 31 09:56:43 vdr: [31945] SATIP: Using CURL 7.38.0 rtsp

svdrpsend plug satip INFO

clear to see that connection failed seems to be the problem but i don´t know how to fix. tried restart of all devices as i found that in de different thread but no change.
    i can ping the satip server from the vdr. i also tried to check port 1900 seemes to work, too...

difference in log to my other vdr is the message "SATIP#0 tuner thread started (pid=4628, tid=4708, prio=high)" is missing

any ideas how to proceed?

VDR Server Synlogy Diskstation DS214play, debian chroot headless streaming Sever, VDR 2.1.7 mit vtuner/satip und vdr-plugin-satip
    VDR Client AMD X2 250, 4GB DDR3, G210 Passiv, 64GB SSD, Antec Fusion Micro iMON, Samsung LE 40 A659, Teufel E300, Logitech Harmony, yaVDR0.5 streamdev-client, (satip & USB DVBSKY S960 fallback)
    VDR Client Raspberry PI B+, raspian wheezy, VDR 2.1.6 mit RpiHDDevice, streamdev-client

• Can you try the 0.3.3 version for your project? For me, the 0.3.3 works very well, unfortunately missing the option to include two Boxes for Satip. Somehow 1.0.0 is more buggy.

Otherwise take this: https://code.google.com/p/satip/

This works perfectly!

Regards

NFS+DVB_Server: Ubuntu 12.04 Server LTS // Intel dn2800mt mit 1xWD Red (2TB), 1xWD Green (2TB), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2
    VDR: Gen2VDRV4 (VDR-2.1.6) // Asus C8HM70-I/HDMI , 64GB Sandisk SSD (System), 4GB Ram (Dualchannel), Zotac GT630, 4TB über NFS (Video0+Mediadaten), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2 über Lan, PS3 FB // softhddevice_GIT, NV-Treiber_340.58, FFMPEG_1.2.6, Kernel_3.16.5, Alsa_1.0.28 // KODI_15.0_ALPHA
    CLIENT: (Debian) Banana Pi (VDR-2.1.7) // streamdevclient // softhddevice // PS3 FB
    TEST: Grundig GSS 400 mit Vtunerc // Satip-Plugin // TVheadend

Je mehr man gelernt hat, desto mehr weiß man, wie wenig man weiß.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zwick der agent ()

• tried that version, same thing. Semmes that the communication is interrupet by _something_ i already disabled firewall rules but no changes.. i´d like to send a curl request from the command line but i don´t know a really comparable request. maybe i have a port conflict, but i don´t know wich port i need to search for.

• Have you ever tried this kind?

See my posting above! This works if you dont need more then 4 devices.

NFS+DVB_Server: Ubuntu 12.04 Server LTS // Intel dn2800mt mit 1xWD Red (2TB), 1xWD Green (2TB), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2
    VDR: Gen2VDRV4 (VDR-2.1.6) // Asus C8HM70-I/HDMI , 64GB Sandisk SSD (System), 4GB Ram (Dualchannel), Zotac GT630, 4TB über NFS (Video0+Mediadaten), 5xSundtek SkyTV DVB-S/S2 über Lan, PS3 FB // softhddevice_GIT, NV-Treiber_340.58, FFMPEG_1.2.6, Kernel_3.16.5, Alsa_1.0.28 // KODI_15.0_ALPHA
    CLIENT: (Debian) Banana Pi (VDR-2.1.7) // streamdevclient // softhddevice // PS3 FB

• You can debug RTSP communication by issuing a command:

Code
    svdrpsend plug satip trac 0x12

..disabling the tracing:

Code
    svdrpsend plug satip trac 0

The used bitmasks are described in log.h and the tracing mode can also be set straight from the startup via a command-line option (-t).

• Somehow 1.0.0 is more buggy.

No my friend, you seem to be confused, version 1.0.0 is the best version ever. It's very reliable here and I had the chance to run almost every milestone from the very first running sample of vdr-plugin-satip. 0.3.3 was unfortunately a bit unreliable on EIT scan, in some installation it didn't work at all, looking to some posts here, but still super stable.

Due to it's nature there are maybe still some issues, user's network, unreliable decryption, faulty firmware on SAT>IP devices, ..., but they need to be solved there. A workaround in vdr-plugin-satip just covers all that crap.

Regards
    fnu

HowTo: APT pinning

• fnu

Yes sir Octopus you repeat yourself. Watch to TVHeadend. The Boxes works there and the Firmware is the same.

Regards

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zwick der agent ()

• rofafor

I'll try it. Where should I post the result? Here in the Thread or via PN?

Regards

• You can debug RTSP communication by issuing a command:

Code
    svdrpsend plug satip trac 0x12

..disabling the tracing:

Code
    svdrpsend plug satip trac 0

The used bitmasks are described in log.h and the tracing mode can also be set straight from the startup via a command-line option (-t).

Tried this but still nothing happens. I i wouldn´t see the output in the log and the menu i would think it is not loading..

• Zitat

Tried this but still nothing happens.

Yes here the same Problem.

Regards

• Heee keep calm please. This is a good project and your work is great, i ´ll try to understand the problem. I´d like to help if I knew how.

Regards

• ... and Android-, and Windows-Clients working also with the GSSBOX.

You're confused, too, this kind of usage is http communication and not rtsp. I already suspected that protocol precision is not that important here ...

Maybe this Project should renamed from vdr-plugin-satip to vdr-plugin-octopusnet?

Guess what, I tried to convince rofafor to do that, as Octopus is reason why this plugin is here in that quality. I proposed also to close it for other devices, to prevent undifferentiated communication.

You see what I get instead, cheap unqualified comments, full of whining and finger pointing, impossible to deliver one single line of debug output, maybe to help to solve something with the crappy cheap devices ... rofa asked for that several times.

Regards
    fnu

• fnu

Zitat

with the crappy cheap devices

Really? Where do you help? Is this your help? Thanks! :tup

• what happend here? we had a constructive discussion can we return to topic?

• Really? Where do you help? Is this your help? Thanks! :tup

You're welcome, I asked rofa mid 2013 if he could imagine to provide a plugin for the at this time new "Octopus Net" from Digital Devices, for luck he got convinced. AFAIR around a year ago, I had the chance to test from the first sample of the plugin and did IMHO deliver decent amount of feedback and debug output ...

Regards
    fnu

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fnu ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!