Pause Live Video

• I have been going thru settings and read thru all the docs I could find and can't find an answer to this question::

When I pause live video I cannot change channels afterwards unless I manually disable timer, is there a way to stop recording and disable timer automatically on channel change?? I understand you can't do this for a "recording" and don't want to, but pausing video should not require the same steps to disable.

• When I pause live video I cannot change channels afterwards unless I manually disable timer, is there a way to stop recording and disable timer automatically on channel change?? I understand you can't do this for a "recording" and don't want to, but pausing video should not require the same steps to disable.

Pausing live video is done by starting a recording on the current channel, replaying that recording and pausing at its very first frame. So this means that once you pause live video, you're in replay mode, and thus can't "change channels" any more.
    To get out of this mode, simply press "Stop" on your remote control, provided you have such a key on it. You can also press the "Blue" key to stop replaying.
    The option "Setup/Recording/Delete timeshift recording" controls what happens with such recordings when you stop replaying them.

Klaus

• Ok , Thank you, I only ask because this is a converted CW3000 which ran VDR as it's system and on the CW3000 and CW4000 you can do exactly what I described. If you Pause Live video it automatically disables timer and deletes recording upon channel change.And allows Channel Change. just figured it could be done in this YAVDR

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!