vdr fails to start after install plugins

• According to your signature you neither have an TT S2-600 FF or FF-SD DVB card (so vdr-plugin-dvbhddevice and dvbsddevice aren't necessary) nor an Hauppauge PVR350 so vdr-plugin-pvr350 should be deactivated, too.
    Please consider reading the plugin's readme files and check your hardware before activating or installing additional plugins. Also there must not be two or more output plugins active at the same time, so you will also have to choose an appropriate plugin as frontend (vdr-plugin-xineliboutput or vdr-plugin-xine). Having them enabled together with vdr-plugin-dummydevice is also a bad idea.

I am wondering why all these plugins have been activated - what does your /etc/vdr/plugins/order.conf look like?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• hmm fixed it.after installing the plugins i removed all plugins in order.conf and left only two.that was my mistake.now it works fine.wish to find a solution for my r/c and everything will be fine

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, 4gb ram,60 GB ssd , tevii s660 usb, satelco r/c

• wish to find a solution for my r/c and everything will be fine

Can you describe your problem with it?
    Maybe this topic covers your issues: Satelco remote control problem yavdr 0.4

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!