xbmc rexordings

• I am trying to set up xbmc to record tv programs.

XBMC can' t record tv programs, the VDR in the background is doing it. There is no need to set a path for it. It generally uses /srv/vdr/video.*

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Are you shure it's a nfs disk (nfs = Network File System) and not a NTFS formatted disk?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• How can I change the recording path to my nfs disk?

Mount them to /srv/vdr/video.[0-9][1-9]

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• So all I have to do is mount my share to /srv/vdr/video with fstab?
    what does [0-9][1-9] mean?

It means /srv/vdr/video.01, /srv/vdr/video.02, /srv/vdr/video.03, ...

Gerald

Samsung UE55H6470

• but still I only have to mount my nfs share to /srv/vdr/video ?

No, read again what I wrote. I didn't say something about /srv/vdr/video. I wrote /srv/vdr/video.[0-9][1-9] and in the next post I explained that it means /srv/vdr/video.01, /srv/vdr/video.02, /srv/vdr/video.03, ...
    You can't control which of them are used by the VDR. The VDR will use them all. Only don't forget to let the mount points be owned by user and group vdr.

Gerald

Samsung UE55H6470

my next question :P

Trying to set a recording timer from xbmc. I get the error that the pvr backend does not support this action.

If I set the timer in the vdr fronted it works fine. but it would be easier to us xbmc, is there a special addon i need ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!