OK ... now I've the feedback I missed. Therefore I've
uploaded a new bitstreamout version 0.50 at
with the following changes:
- Fix bug in MP2Decoder::pushData(): use stream not m_stream
for sync start check.
- Enhance MP2Decoder::pushData(): return the used data length
to be able to increase the data pointer address. This helps
to avoid to skip buffer of the overrun at start time.
- Fix bug in mp2.c: Be sure that buffer is only refilled if
- Fix bug in channel.c: do not clear boundary flag at the end
because data frames in payload may overlap (MP2 audio)
- Enhance STC/PTS check by using a timer of 2 seconds
- spdif.c: Audio/Video delay can differ upto two GOPs which is
upto one second for PAL.
- Fix the changes for ALSA lib 1.0
- Try to make it work with VDR 1.3.0
* For the user of bitstreamout without connected S/P-DIF out from
DVB to sound card: MP2 audio can be heared without shutter.
* AlSA (lib) 1.0 works out of the box.
* A/V synchronization seems to be more reliable.