VDR Live: Do I need EPGSearch or Streamdev?

• I'm interested in using the VDR Live plugin but I'm a little confused.

Do I need EPGSearch or Streamdev to use VDR Live?

If I have EPGSearch or Streamdev installed, does it add more features to VDR Live? (if so, what?)

I'm trying to setup a headless/server VDR box using VLC (via streamdev-server) as my only client.

• Thanks!

I've just compiled tntnet and cxxtools, but when I'm trying to compile the vdr-live plugin I'm getting this error:

g++ -fPIC -O2 -Wall `tntnet-config --cxxflags` -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"live"' -DTNTVERS7 -I../../../include tools.cpp
    g++ -fPIC -O2 -Wall `tntnet-config --cxxflags` -Woverloaded-virtual -c -D_GNU_SOURCE -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"live"' -DTNTVERS7 -I../../../include recman.cpp
    thread.cpp: In member function âvirtual void vdrlive::ServerThread::Action()â:
    thread.cpp:49: error: aggregate âtnt::Tntconfig tntconfigâ has incomplete type and cannot be defined

I downloaded/compiled the latest versions of tntnet/cxxtools so can anybody explain why I'm getting this error with vdr-live?

• thread.cpp:49: error: aggregate âtnt::Tntconfig tntconfigâ has incomplete type and cannot be defined

There seem to be 2 equal named header files, one in the library and one in the project,
    and the wrong one seems to be included.

I used the workaround told in message 49 of http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?postid=758145
    and it worked, but that seems to be a hack.

Edit: translated to english...

Server: vdr 1.7.17 + live + streamdev-server + epgsearch, plugbox linux (ARM), GoFlex Net + Cynergy T5 (headless)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von svenh ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!