Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: VDR Portal. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 26. Dezember 2005, 21:34

Blindscanning in linux/VDR

Hello and sorry for poor english.

Is any metod to blindscan any satellite to find live feeds (http://www.satelliweb.com/?section=livef). On Windows I was using program "blindscan". I have SkyStar 2.3 with AutoSR support.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2006, 17:06

have a look at the dvb-mailinglist

dvb blindscan

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006, 00:31

Thank you very much - I will test it tomorrow. Do you know any program to change rotor posision from console ?? Because I can change rotor posision only with rotor plugin for vdr, but I want to make automatic system to search feeds :-)

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006, 20:11

which scan software do you use?

normaly, you only need to send the diseqc 1.2 cmds to the rotor instaed of diseqc 1.0.
i remember that there is/was a console-tool only for sending diseqc cmds but i have forgotten the link :-(

when reading the mailing list, you will find other threads about tuning and blind-scan.

Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2006, 20:13

Zitat

Original von soql
Do you know any program to change rotor posision from console ?? Because I can change rotor posision only with rotor plugin for vdr, but I want to make automatic system to search feeds :-)

I've attached a standalone version of the rotor plugin. With e.g "rotor goto 2" your rotor drives to position 2. When your rotor isn't connected to your first dvb card you have to adapt rotor.conf:
With Adapter you can choose witch card should send the disecq commands.
When you also type in your site longitude / lattitude you are able to use the gotox command (if your diseqc motor support it) Then you can e.g simply say "rotor gotox S13E".

Greetings,
Thomas
»thomas83« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • rotor.tgz (3,72 kB - 1 233 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 17. November 2016, 22:55)

Samstag, 4. Februar 2006, 18:55

Zitat

Original von NetFan
have a look at the dvb-mailinglist

dvb blindscan

This mailing list finish at 02-2005 ;-( This patch is good for 2.6.7 but I don`t want to came back to so old kernel ;-( Have You any patches for 2.6.15 ??

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2006, 22:09

still in process

dvb-list 11/2005

Samstag, 10. April 2010, 14:06

Wurde aus der entwicklung etwas ?
Bzw. gibt es ein blindscan plugin für den vdr ?

Greetings,
MrNike
Hardware: Zotac ION F, Cine S2 V5.4 DVB-S2, 1.5TB HD, 2 GB Ram
Software: Ubuntu Precise
64bit, yavdr:vdr-unstable ppa, xbmc
www.coinflip.de

Freitag, 16. Juli 2010, 15:19

Moin ich besitz ne skystar 2.3 karte die es ja unterstützt, gibts da irgendwas neues ?

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 11:17

Gibt es diesbezüglich etwas neues?

Immortal Romance Spielautomat