You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to VDR Portal. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 9:28am

TeVii S470 remote

Hi,
Just installed yavdr 0.2.0 and everything works fine, but I do not know how to get the remote for TeVii S470 working with lirc? Anyone who knows?

Also, the webinterface is not working properly. I manage to log in, but not able to select anything.

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 6:35pm

For the tevii remote, install the vdr-plugin-remote package.

Sunday, August 15th 2010, 8:01pm

No , the remote is not working at all, with latest drivers, there is some experimantal code, but not finished yet. So easiest is, to throw it away and buy some descent remote receiver, which fits your needs. First check linux support and problems ...
VDR User: 87 - LaScala LC14B - LG/Phillipps 6,4" VGA Display | Asrock H61/U3S3 | G630T | 1x 16GB Mobi Mtron 3035 1x WD 750GB 2,5" |1x L4m DVB-S2 Version 5.4

Monday, August 16th 2010, 7:39am

ok. I see… I have the Asus remote and ir-receiver that came with the mainboard (ASUS AT3IONT-I Deluxe). But the remote is a little bit limited. Would it be possible to use another remote with the Asus ir-receiver. The ir-receiver is a PHILIPS MCE USB IR Receiver- Spinel plusf0r ASUS.

Any ideas how to get the webinterface working?

gda

Im Forum Zuhause

Monday, August 16th 2010, 9:16am

Quoted

Original von eiki
Any ideas how to get the webinterface working?

Source code

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 12.04.2, Plex Media Server
Samsung UE55H6470