Beiträge von eiki

Thank you!
    I will try that. So I uninstall xbmc and reistall it from dharma ppa and the final reinstall yavdr-essentials.
    But, I don´t understand what you mean by "untie-packages". I have google translated the yavdr faq on the german wiki, but I do not exactly what to look for.... Sorry about that.

ok. I see… I have the Asus remote and ir-receiver that came with the mainboard (ASUS AT3IONT-I Deluxe). But the remote is a little bit limited. Would it be possible to use another remote with the Asus ir-receiver. The ir-receiver is a PHILIPS MCE USB IR Receiver- Spinel plusf0r ASUS.

Any ideas how to get the webinterface working?

Hi,
    Just installed yavdr 0.2.0 and everything works fine, but I do not know how to get the remote for TeVii S470 working with lirc? Anyone who knows?

Also, the webinterface is not working properly. I manage to log in, but not able to select anything.

thanks,
    I´ll give it a try, but the link mention someting about TT FF Karte and Mystique SaTiX-S2 Dual.
    The card I have is Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-4400 and have a conexant 23888 chip i gues. Does that matter? I plan to use it with yavdr, will it only work will easyvdr?
    thanks

thanks, I get both subtitle and yaepg to work with xineliboutput so that is great.
    I have just experienced that xine tends to be more stable than xineliboutput...

how can i translate the blue, yellow and green buttons in yaepg from german to english?

thank you. the blackandblue skin solved the problem and it is a nice skin I can live with. When I set Xine to x: 720 y: 576 and blend mode the subtitiles display correct, but the yaepg will not display correctly unless I set Xine to X11 Overlay, but then the subtitle will be in the middle and not on the bottom :(

How can I get both Yaepg to fill the whole screen and have the subtitles on the bottom?

I am sorry but I don´t speak german. I have tried to search for a solution. I have just installed yavdr and would like to use the pearl hd skin with 1080x1920 resolution, but then the subtltes are placed in the middle of the screen. How can i solve that?

I would also like to use the yaepghd plugin, but it only takes up a little bit of the screen. How can I make it full screen?

I am sorry but this have probably been answered before, but I am out of luck finding a solution to it.