plugins-remote

• I wish I read German, the answer is probabaly here , but anyway I installed yaepghd plugin and would like to call it from remote with epg button, when I set yaepg to replace original I thought that would do it but no. How do I program a button to call a plugin?? or make the epg button call yaepg??? Thanks for your help.

I found a workaround, changed epg to yellow button, I know there is another way to do it with macro which is what I would like to , how would I do that? I dont remember where I found that file that contained prog1 and prog2??

• Well, have a look at the file keymacros.conf.
    There You can program a key to call the plugin, like

Code
    User1 @yaepghd
  • Hi,

I need to borrow this thread. I can configure yaepghd to my Green button but I want that to change normal Schedule button to yaepghd. Last time on 0.4 I think that I need only change plugin settings that way that plugin will replace normal epg but now that is not working on this 0.5.

So can I someway look what is my currect epg button and change there this yaepghd?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!