(solved)Help with teletext on yavdr 0.2 (eng)

• 1. of alll, sorry my german is awfull, so bare with me.

Running yavdr 0.2 on Asrock Ion HT 330, xine@vdr-plugin frontend, Nuevoton something/something remote.

Source is iptv plugin.
    This is my channel.conf entry:
    RTV SLO1;IPTV:4:S=1|P=1|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.115|A=5000:I:0:300=2:301:400:0:1:0:0:0
    RTV SLO2;IPTV:5:S=0|P=0|F=UDP|U=239.1.1.116|A=5000:I:0:300=2:301:400:0:1:0:0:0

When I switch channels, I can see, that VDR finds the teletext stream (Channel info on the botom of the screen), but I don't know how to display teletext.

What is the keyboard button for teletext?
    I'm pretty sure that iptv-plugin source can display teletext, I'm just lost at how to display it.

This is a pastebin link to my remote.conf
    http://pastebin.com/qBBbcJQH
    Teletext is enbled in
    Menu/System/Setup/DVB/Enable Teletext support YES
    There was a "wizzard" in VDR for my remote, when I installed drivers for my remote. How can I run it again?

Thanks for any answers, if there is a irc channel, I can go lurk there, but I didn't find it with google.

Tvich

• try installing the osdteletext plugin (but don't ask me how to do this in yaVDR ... i never used yaVDR)

when installed and activated, you should have an additional entry in the main menu for the teletext

greetz,
    Mike

HW: ASUS P5G43T-M Pro, C2D E8400, 4GB DDR3, TeVii S470, TT-connect S2-3650 CI, TT-connect S2-3600, HDD: Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 2TB
    SW: Debian 6.0.2.1 AMD64, Kernel 2.6.32, vdr 1.7.21, xbmc vom pipelka rep

• Zitat

Original von MikeDK
    try installing the osdteletext plugin (but don't ask me how to do this in yaVDR ... i never used yaVDR)

Code
    apt-get install vdr-plugin-osdteletext

Gruß utiltiy

VDR Projekte VDR Projects

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von utiltiy ()

• Hi Mike and utility, thanks for you speedy answer. I wanted to write about that too, but I was trying to keep it simple.

vdr-plugin-osdteletext requires an older vdr-abi-1.6.0-debian package, than the one that comes with yavdr. I don't want to compile it, without first being sure, that this is what I need to do.

vdr-plugin-osdteletext is also the only teletext plugin I can find in the repositories.

But since you both sugested osdteletext I'm installing it now.

Edit: I translated another post here (did a search on the forum for vdr-plugin-osdteletext) and found out, that I first have to apt-get update & at-get upgrade. I then installed osdtelletext from the repositories just fine. And teletext is HERE :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!