how to install xine vdr?

• hi
    i am running latest ubuntu lucid lynx with latest vdr xbmc from yavdr latest ppas for lucid lynx.well how can i install xine with vdr and vdpau support now?

Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, 4gb ram,60 GB ssd , tevii s660 usb, satelco r/c

• Thanx aelo.that worked.but how can i get a xine interface like the one used in yavdr?

i test a little vnsi server in xbmc on astra.i will test it further on hotbird today.i find streamdev a little more stable.maybe i need to finetune vnsi server.any ideas on this?

thanx everyone for your great help.learned a lot on this forum although i dont speak german :)

Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, 4gb ram,60 GB ssd , tevii s660 usb, satelco r/c

• Code
    xine --verbose=2 -V vdpau -A alsa -L --post autocrop:stabilize=1,soft_start_step=0 --post vdr_video --post vdr_audio --post upmix_mono "vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes" --deinterlace temporal_spatial

maybe you have to use the temporal deinterlacer instead of the temporal_spatial deinterlacer (if you're using an onboard gpu)

nice to hear that you like the forum/board !
    feel free to ask if you don't understand something :)

the vnsiserver is a very new addon for vdr/xbmc and so it still has some bugs

nice regards
    aelo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!