Anybody help me? (I'm ok)

• I'm from china.
    Now ,I'm Install ubuntu 8.0.4-2 Server.
    apt-get install xorg xserver-xorg-dev
    apt-get install alsa-base alsa-oss alsa-utils

make finish Lirc, Alsa, FFMPEG, Xine-lib-1.2 and VDR-1.6.0.
    Plugins: femote
    reelchannels
    xineliboutput
    SC
    but,
    /etc/init.d/vdr start
    vdr-sxfe xvdr://127.0.01:37890
    Error:
    [7482] [input_vdr] Connecting (control) to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890 ...
    [7482] [input_vdr] Can't connect to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890
    [7482] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,5834): Operation now in progress)
    [7482] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,6265): Operation now in progress)
    [7482] [input_vdr] Connections closed.
    [7482] [vdr-fe] fe_xine_open: xine_open("xvdr://127.0.0.1#nocache;demux:mpeg_block") failed
    Error opening xvdr://127.0.0.1

""'¶ý.

• Hi qinhao,

It seems to me, that vdr has some problems to connect to local port 37890. Either, you have problems with the firewall rules or (and that may be the probable case) you missed to install xineliboutput as well.

Please check, if xineliboutput is installed on your system. If this is the case, check, if a process is listening on port 37890 (use the command netstat to check that). If xineliboutput has been configured to listen on another port, please change the port in the configfile plugin.xineliboutput.conf accordingly.

cu -HD-

VDR1 (stable),
    yavdr 0.3: POV330 ION, 3GB, OCZ Vertex2 60GB, DD Octopus 1xDuoFlexS2

• Could also be, that VDR isn't running. Check this first. Did you edit "/etc/default/vdr" and set "ENABLED" to "1"? Otherwise, VDR will not start at bootup or by init-script.

Perhaps you will also want to use hanno's Ubuntu repositories for VDR, see Hanno's VDR Blog, it seems, that these packages are better supported by VDRPortal User than the original ones from Ubuntu ;)

Last, please do not ask anything about the special Plugin with "S" and "C" in its name, it is quite illegal here in Germany.

Reagrds
    Markus

• Zitat

Original von qinhao
    Last, please do not ask anything about the special Plugin with "S" and "C" in its name, it is quite illegal here in Germany.

Sorry!

No problem, but we can help you with the other issues ;)

• Zitat

Original von mahlzeit
    Perhaps you will also want to use hanno's Ubuntu repositories for VDR, see Hanno's VDR Blog, it seems, that these packages are better supported by VDRPortal User than the original ones from Ubuntu ;)

Hannos Repository will not help him, his Ubuntu Version is much too old.

qinhao: any special reason why you don't use a more recent version of ubuntu?

Did you configure xineliboutput to use a remote connection? IIRC this is not the default after the installation of the packages.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Original von gda

Hannos Repository will not help him, his Ubuntu Version is much too old.

I thought Hanno still held up the old binary packages, even for Hardy? Without "support" if something is wrong, but they should still exist...

cu
    Markus

• Zitat

Original von mahlzeit
    I thought Hanno still held up the old binary packages, even for Hardy? Without "support" if something is wrong, but they should still exist...

I stand corrected, thanks. This is good for old installations, but he told he is currently installing hardy. I don't think this is a good idea.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Original von gda

I stand corrected, thanks. This is good for old installations, but he told he is currently installing hardy. I don't think this is a good idea.

Depending on what he plans to do, hardy is still Long Term Supported Version of Ubuntu and therefore not "old". ;)

• Zitat

Original von mahlzeit
    Depending on what he plans to do, hardy is still Long Term Supported Version of Ubuntu and therefore not "old". ;)

Sure, not old for a server, but for a vdr? Currently many interesting things are happening, I wouldn't like to always hope that they get backported.

Gerald

Samsung UE55H6470

• download sources,configure and make && make install

• Zitat

Original von mahlzeit

No problem, but we can help you with the other issues ;)

I was greatly touched by what you told me.

Where's how to vdr on xorg book?

Sorry,I am poor in English

• My steps
    install ubuntu server
    install xorg and xserver-org-dev
    install alsa-base alsa-oss alsa-utils

Download alsaconf sources
    configure my sound card(ens1371)

Download lirc sources
    configure
    make && make install (Lirc on com1)

Download from svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk ffmpeg
    configure
    make && make install

Download xineliboutput-lib-1.2
    configure
    make && make install

Download vdr-1.6
    configure
    make && make install

My Make.config
    :
    CC = gcc
    CFLAGS = -g -O2 -Wall

CXX = g++
    CXXFLAGS = -g -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-parentheses

ifdef PLUGIN
    CFLAGS += -fPIC
    CXXFLAGS += -fPIC
    endif

### The directory environment:
    #change it to dvb if using multiproto or multiproto_plus
    #DVBDIR = /usr/local/src/s2-liplianin/linux
    MANDIR = /usr/man
    BINDIR = /usr/bin

LOCDIR = /usr/share/locale
    PLUGINDIR= ./PLUGINS
    PLUGINLIBDIR= /usr/lib/vdr/plugins
    VDRSCRIPTDIR= /usr/lib/vdr/scripts
    VIDEODIR = /video
    CONFDIR = /etc/vdr/

### The remote control:

LIRC_DEVICE = /dev/lircd
    RCU_DEVICE = /dev/ttyS0

## Define if you want vdr to not run as root
    #VDR_USER = vdr

REMOTE= LIRC
    VFAT= 1
    FFMDIR= /usr/local/src/ffmpeg
    #dont forget to change if ffmpeg folder have diferent name
    FFMPEG_STATIC= 1
    FFMPEG_SVN= 1

### You don't need to touch the following:

ifdef DVBDIR
    INCLUDES += -I$(DVBDIR)/include
    endif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

download and install other plugins(Reelchannelscan-0.4.3
    Xineliboutput 1.0.3sc TRUNK OSD Teletext Femon Remote EnigmaNG )

Installed successfully.
    Error:
    [7482] [input_vdr] Connecting (control) to tcp://127.0.0.1:37890 ...
    [7482] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,5834): Operation now in progress)
    [7482] [input_vdr] (ERROR (xine_input_vdr.c,6265): Operation now in progress)
    [7482] [input_vdr] Connections closed.
    [7482] [vdr-fe] fe_xine_open: xine_open("xvdr://127.0.0.1#nocache;demux:mpeg_block") failed
    Error opening xvdr://127.0.0.1

• Error in here.....> /etc/network/interfaces

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!