where to find the menu in VDR??

• Hello everybody,

i' am very proud to say that i finally managed vdr with a plugin so i can watch TV
    but there is only one problem left.
    VDR only reads the first channel in my channel.conf-file and displays it.
    But is is impossible for going to the next channel in VDR.
    I also tried to find the menu but it looks like it is not there.
    I'am using the xineliboutput-plugin.
    I don't know if this has something to do with it.
    Please some opinions because it is not cool to erase the first line in my channel.conf to
    watch to the next channel!!

Cheers

• Hello,

i' am using VDR-1.4.3. It was the most new and stable version i could find
    on the linuxTV-website. I use the xineliboutput-plugin because i don't have a FF-card and
    neither i use the remote. I only wanted to use the keyboard.
    Now i had a look at the man-pages and i don't have the keys.conf. I only have
    remote.conf. If i chance something in there then it has effect on my keyboard so that's
    already very good. At this moment, i could manage the switching off channels controlled
    by my keyboard. I stil have one problem. When i switch to the menu i can see it.
    But if i want to select something it just dissepears and nothing changed.
    So, it is inpossible to go to the recording or setup or something else.
    Is there somebody who knows what kind of line i have to write in remote.conf to select some stuff??
    Thank you very much.

Cheers

• hi,

delete your setup.conf and your remote.conf .. vdr should ask you when started next time to "train" it your remote control unit - incl. the keyboard.

If this doesn't work, paste your runvdr/initscript and logfiles of the start information, because otherwise noone will be able to help you.

J*

• Hi,

id you are watching tv with xine, you should also have a look on the keyboard mappping file keymap, which is loacted in $HOME/.xine

There you can define the VDR keyboardmapping (keys starting with VDR...)

have fun
    Ranga

- yavdr 0.6.1 -

. . : : ASUS AT3IONT-I , 2 GB RAM : : Mystique Satix Dual S2 ::..
    ..:: Silverstone ML02B-MXR :: Samsung 1,5TB Eco Green : : Logitech Harmony 1100::..

• Hello,

i tried the last two reply's it's still not working. I tried something in the keymap-file.
    There where a lot of options to choose but the only tree keys that work on my key-
    board in VDR are 1.up 2.down and left.
    I still can see the menu but i can' t select anything.

Jondalar, you asked for logs. What kind of logs do you need?

Greetz

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!