Don't have sound with the latest firmware

• Hi guys !!

With the latest firmware (07/06/2003) and VDR 1.2.0 I don't have sound !!! But with the one of 01/06/2003 it works. I have a DVB-S rev 2.1 and Peanut 9.2

Thanks for your site !

- My VDRBox : AthlonXP 2000+, 512 DDRam, IBM 120Go, Nexus DVB-S rev 2.1, AsRock K7VM2, Debian Etch, VDR dev and a lot of plugins

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Trois Six ()

• Habe das gleiche Problem bei mit meiner Nexus 2.1 und den aktuellsten Treibern:
    Analog Sound geht nicht. Digitalsound (PCM) geht.
    Mit den Treibern vom 10.5.2003 funktioniert noch beides.
    Gibt es einen Grund, warum man den Treiber vom 24.5.03 nehmen sollte?

Gruß,
    Silvester

• Can u speak English, unfortunatly I don't understand german...

- My VDRBox : AthlonXP 2000+, 512 DDRam, IBM 120Go, Nexus DVB-S rev 2.1, AsRock K7VM2, Debian Etch, VDR dev and a lot of plugins

• Zitat

Original von Trois Six
    Can u speak English, unfortunatly I don't understand german...

He wrote he has the same problem whith his nexus 2.1 and the latest drivers:
    analog sound doesn't work, digital sound (pcm) woirks.
    using the drivers from 2003/05/10 both worked fine.
    He then asked if there is a reason using the drivers from 2003/05/23.

This is a german board, don't misunderstand this, I don't have anything against english, but i think english questions are better placed in the mailinglist.

• Sorry but that's the best place to speak about VDR. The new drivers and firmware give by Klauss with VDR 1.2.1 now work with my own configuration.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Trois Six ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!